Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
stefaniechamo_gw

HAVE: Arizona Sun flower

stefaniechamo_gw
9 years ago

These flowers are beautiful, bushy, drought tolerant!
I have seeds for trade :)

Comments (9)

• ju1234
    9 years ago

I suppose this is a real picture, its beautiful like a bouquet. Thanks for the picture.

Please look at my list see if you want to trade.

• stefaniechamo_gw
    Original Author
    9 years ago

I want to trade, I sent you an email, but incase you don't get it how about the Ashwagandha? I'm glad you liked the picture :)

• sunnysa
    9 years ago

Stefanie, Could I please have some of your Arizona sun flower seeds? They are beautiful!

I'll email you to see what you would like to trade.

• sahmjay
    9 years ago

hello, pls look at my list and let me know if there is anything of interest.

• graanieb
    9 years ago

Hi Stephanie, I'd love this sunflower- all are among top favorites, a must in New Orleans area...I have sweet banana pepper and hopefully more, check my list, thank you.
    Bea

• otrasca
    9 years ago

WOW! It almost reminds me of an overgrown Lantana... I guess because of it having the same color pattern. I LOVE this and would Love a few. If not still available, I will shop online. I just want to thank you for sharing the pic because it broadens my horizons! :-P
    Til now, the Autumn Beauties and Moulin Rouge were my Faves!

• otrasca
    9 years ago

PS- Im not sure all of your traders know this is a "Blanket Flower" and not a Sunflower Seed flower...

Sorry, just thought I would mention

• stefaniechamo_gw
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Yeah it is a blanket flower, it happens to be called Arizona sun so hopefully no one thinks it is, but it is a beautiful flower/plant

• graanieb
    9 years ago

Ortasca, thank you for pointing it out, I sure thought it was a dwarf sunflower til I googled and saw it was just as beautiful blanket flower (gaillardia?).
    B.

Sponsored