Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Arizona Sun flower

Posted by stefaniechamo 10 (My Page) on
Mon, Apr 28, 14 at 21:46

These flowers are beautiful, bushy, drought tolerant!
I have seeds for trade :)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Arizona Sun flower

I suppose this is a real picture, its beautiful like a bouquet. Thanks for the picture.

Please look at my list see if you want to trade.

o

I want to trade, I sent you an email, but incase you don't get it how about the Ashwagandha? I'm glad you liked the picture :)

o

Stefanie, Could I please have some of your Arizona sun flower seeds? They are beautiful!

I'll email you to see what you would like to trade.

o

hello, pls look at my list and let me know if there is anything of interest.

o

Hi Stephanie, I'd love this sunflower- all are among top favorites, a must in New Orleans area...I have sweet banana pepper and hopefully more, check my list, thank you.
Bea

o

WOW! It almost reminds me of an overgrown Lantana... I guess because of it having the same color pattern. I LOVE this and would Love a few. If not still available, I will shop online. I just want to thank you for sharing the pic because it broadens my horizons! :-P
Til now, the Autumn Beauties and Moulin Rouge were my Faves!

o

PS- Im not sure all of your traders know this is a "Blanket Flower" and not a Sunflower Seed flower...

Sorry, just thought I would mention

o

Yeah it is a blanket flower, it happens to be called Arizona sun so hopefully no one thinks it is, but it is a beautiful flower/plant

o

Ortasca, thank you for pointing it out, I sure thought it was a dwarf sunflower til I googled and saw it was just as beautiful blanket flower (gaillardia?).
B.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here