Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kayg_gw

WANTED: Wanted Morning Glory Seeds - wiped out after fire

KayG
10 years ago

We unfortunately had a fire last year that burned our garage and backyard and our elaborate well established flower gardens down to a pile of rubble. We were pleased to see our rose of sharon came back as well as a few flower bulbs. However that's all we've got left.

Currently our fence is now bare chain link and provides no privacy. I don't really have anything left to trade this year other than rose of Sharon seeds in late summer. Totally willing to send Self Addressed Stamped Envelope for donations of Morning Glory Seeds or for a delayed trade of Morning Glory Seeds now for Rose of Sharon seeds when it has seeds o plenty to trade back in early fall.

Comments (2)

• Desirai
    10 years ago

i can share a few different varieties of mgs. email me address :)

• Poodle_Mom
    10 years ago

I have some morning glory seeds but the parent plant was from a package so I can't tell you what color they will be or that they will even germinate. I also have some seeds from a "Hummingbird Vine" that my grandfather gave me. It had red flowers and delacate foliage as he described it however based on the seeds he gave me they don't look like any hummingbird vine I have googled but if you are up for an adventure I'd be happy to share :)

Sponsored
Emmons Residential Construction Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Building Solid, Beautiful & Unique Living Spaces in Rocky Mount, VA