Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kchd_gw

HAVE: Seed offer for newbie

kchd
11 years ago

Welcome new members!

I have 10 packets of seeds that I will share with the first newbie who responds here on this thread and meets the requirements at the bottom of this post.

These seeds are ones I have received in trade from other members of GW over the past year. I am offering them up for adoption because for one reason or another, I will not be planting them (mostly because they are either not natives or don't grow well here in the south). The cost of purchasing these individually would be many times the cost of 3 first-class postage stamps you will need to send.

Most of the seeds are flowers, although there are a few herbs and veggies in the mix. The 10 seed packs are my choice, but I will consider your hardiness zone and your interest(s) in flowers, veggies, and/or herbs. Please let me know if you are interested in one, the other, or all 3.

To receive the seeds you must be the first poster that meets these requirements:
1. New member with membership date of December 1, 2012 or later.
2. You must not have violated the Seed Exchange rules, especially the rule against soliciting free seeds or asking for seeds for SASBE without offering a trade.
3. You must not have facilitated violation of the Seed Exchange rules by offering seeds to a poster who asked for seeds for free or for postage instead of offering a trade, in violation of the Seed Exchange rules.
4. You must not have "won" a newbie offer from me before.
5. I must receive your 3 first class stamps within 8 days of sending you my mailing address or I will repost the offer for someone else.
6. Your member settings must allow members to send you email through GW.

This post is entirely inspired by previous newbie offers made by the brilliant poisondartfrog.

Here is a link that might be useful: Seed Exchange rules

Sponsored
Capital City Construction & Remodeling
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars6 Reviews
Franklin County's Custom Kitchen & Bath Designs for Everyday Living