Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
evonnestoryteller

Love Lies Bleeding Available!

evonnestoryteller
16 years ago

{{gwi:67480}}

I have seeds from Love-Lies-Bleeding harvested from the pictured plants! I had a lot of request for seeds so I dried them all winter and made them into many packets. I am looking to trade from seeds. Let me know via email the address to ship for and hopefully they will pass in the mail! I will ship to addresses in the US. My address is listed on my member page.

Campanula: Any variety.

Hollyhock:

I would especially like Red Prairie Mallow and Hollyhock Creme de Cassis, Black Cherry Fig, CHAMOIS and New York White. I do have plenty of Chater's Double, Fordhook Giants, Double Apricot, Queenly, Indian Spring, and Dwarf Queeny. I would love any special colors!

Ecinacea:

I have the common purple coneflower, white swan. Any other varieties would be appreciated!

Petunia:

Any unusual or special variety. I have the pinwheels and the common kind already.

Shasta Daisy 'Sante' PPAF and any variety of "shaggy" looking daisies. I have the common variety Shasta Daisy.

Nicotiana:

Park Seed was out of Flowering Tobacco Marshmallow this year. I would love some! I have sensation and perfume mixtures already. Any special varieties welcome.

Black Knight Delphinium

Carnation:

I am going to try growing some of my own this year after the first load of flowers is out of the greenhouse. I have Chabaud Giant mixed colorsand a regular Chaubaud mix. I would enjoy trying others for variety!

Blue Sea Holly, any variety. I don't know what variety I have or if its seeds grow.

Bee Balm:

Any variety.

I am sure there are lots more seeds I would love to try, so if you think you have something, try me!

THANKS!

Comments (15)

• evonnestoryteller
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Just a clarification. I have the Love Lies Bleeding seeds only for trade. The other plants I mention having because they are already growing in my garden and I don't need more.

Thanks again!

• sassybutterfly_2008
    16 years ago

oooh! Your plant was BEAUTIFUL!! I've already started some seeds I got from a trade this year, but just had to comment on the lovely plant! :)

~Wendy

• evonnestoryteller
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Thanks for the nice compliment!

I actually don't start these seeds early. I direct sow them outside and as soon as the weather reaches the warmer temperature, they sprout up and grow like crazy! They really grow quite quickly. I will seed them outside sometime in May, but won't see any sign of them until June.

The first batch I ever grew I started in my greenhouse a little early. The second year I thought the seed was bad because it got moldy. I just thew the seed out were I would have liked them to grow. The resulting plants are the giant ones above.

It was a nice surprise.

• lauken
    16 years ago

I would be interested in trading. I have the blue sea holly. Take a look at my list there may be other things you are interested in as well.

John

Here is a link that might be useful: My trade and wants list

• evonnestoryteller
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Hi John! I sent you an email with my address. I need your address to send the seeds to. Let me know if there was any problem with the email! THANKS! Evonne

• evonnestoryteller
    Original Author
    16 years ago

I see someone asked for Hellebore seeds on another link. I would love to try those too! I lost a couple of Helebores last year. I am guessing the losses last year were from the unseasonable warm winter then the snow in March.

• evonnestoryteller
    Original Author
    16 years ago

I finally got instructions on how to update my trade page! I added more seeds that I have available for trade and edited my want list. Please take a look!

• evonnestoryteller
    Original Author
    16 years ago

I still have more Love Lies Bleeding before I plant mine for the year! Please drop me a note if you would like to trade. You can tempt me too! I am interested in a lot of different flower types.

• musicaldeity
    16 years ago

I have been wanting some Love Lies Bleeding, feel free to check my list (I am updating it now... should be up to date by end of day)

I do have Shasta Daisy - Silver Princess, not sure if that's one that interests you... but the only thing I have that you mentioned was Shasta Daisy.

I look forward to hearing from you!

• evonnestoryteller
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Thanks for your response! The daisy I am looking for is some sort of Crazy Daisy, with the shaggy blossoms.

I can always use another load of Cosmos (Sensation Picotee)though!

Some Firmament would be good too. Let me know if there is anything else on my list you would like as well! That way I can send you more!

• tammie_gardener
    16 years ago

Hi There,
    Do you still have any of these seeds? I would love some...
    I have the following for exchange
    Purple Bean hyacynth vine
    coreopsis
    rose champion
    marigolds yellow and orange ( all different sizes)
    white daisy
    yellow daisy
    purple daisy
    black eyed susan
    calendula
    japanese hollyhock pink
    red hollyhock
    rudabeckia
    purple and white striped petunia
    pink/salmon geranium
    butterfly bush purple
    purple cone flower
    fever few
    purple bearded jupiter
    mini purple hollyhock blooms first year
    small zinnia
    dill

let me know, thanks

• evonnestoryteller
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Hi Tammy. I think you are on the incorrect message string. I never had all of those seeds.

musicaldeity, I have not received an email from you yet. Just let me know if you are all set to trade! I would like the Cosmos (Sensation Picotee).

• evonnestoryteller
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Oh cheeze. I was reading late and completly misunderstood your message. I am sorry Tammy! I actually left you a message on your post. I read the list you put up as you wanting those seeds from me. :-0

I am interested in:

purple daisy
    japanese hollyhock pink
    purple bearded jupiter
    purple and white striped petunia

I hope you will forgive my seemingly irrational response! Lol. Also, please let me know what seeds it is you would like in exchange besides love-lies-bleeding, if any!

Sincerely,
    Evonne

• evonnestoryteller
    Original Author
    16 years ago

I decided to keep a few envelopes of the seed aside for uncoming trades and round robins. Just drop me a line if you need any seed!

• evonnestoryteller
    Original Author
    15 years ago

I thought I would pop up the photo again for anyone still looking for seeds!

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting