Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
last call - 'roid pepper seeds....for my wants, see photo

Posted by realbusy 6 - NJ (My Page) on
Thu, May 17, 12 at 11:49

PhotobucketHi Everyone,
This is it, the last call for "ROID PEPPER seeds until this years harvest later in the summer...still not too make for zones 6 and lower, you still have time to get these in...please, I'd like anything on my want list in exchange...also check my other HAVES that you might want. including plants.....Thanks
Once again, Be assured 100% positive feedback on GW and E-Bay (Sanssouci01 on E-Bay..) and NOOOOOO, I DO NOT sell seeds on E-Bay..Only trade them here on GW :)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: last call - 'roid pepper seeds....for my wants, see photo

Hi I would be interested in these:
GIGANTIC RED pepper seeds '11
Ornamental Black Hot Pepper '12
Horizon Orange Pepper (Mike's)
Scotch bonnet Pepper '12
PUMPKIN Connecticut Field'12 Mike's

I didn't see anything on your list I have you would want but please check my list anyway maybe there is something I have you would want.
I do have a few hot pepper seeds I haven't listed yet because I am still planting and not sure how many more I will need. If you want to know what I have send me an email.
Thanks!
Photobucket

o

SEND YOU AN EMAIL THANKS AND HAPPY GARDENING!!

o

may I ask where you obtained the seeds from ?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here