Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ddkcat

HAVE: Japanese red maple

ddkcat
17 years ago

Very fresh seed - in fact I'll pick them off the tree for you! Have both a five-fingered and seven-fingered form. Looking to trade for perennials - Doreen.

Comments (17)

• darkruler
    17 years ago

i would really like to get ahold of some of these please email me for a trade thanks

• jellybean2006
    17 years ago

I would like to have some of your Japanese red maple seeds.
    Please let me know
    Thank you
    Mildred

• krismet
    17 years ago

I am interested in these if you still have extra.

• boostar
    17 years ago

Hi,
    Could I send you postage for some seeds? I am a newbie I have nothing to trade at this time. Thanks

• lovr4grdn
    17 years ago

Can I get on the trade also, I've been wanting to start maples for so long, what are you looking for in trades any kind of perrenials? And how many seeds are you trading for?
    Nancy

• kotzurc
    17 years ago

I would love to have some of your japanese red maples. Please check my trade list to see if I have anything of interest to you.

Thank you,
    Carol

• gee_oh_nyc
    16 years ago

Hi Doreen,
    I have a bunch of perennials that I have left over from sowing. I would like to trade for some Japanese red Maple.
    Thanks
    George

• ddkcat
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Hi folks - went to the garden store and figured out the maples I have are 'Bloodgood' and 'Fireglow.' If I've not contacted you, let me know. Doreen.

• brenda_c
    16 years ago

Hi ddkcat I sent you an e-mail. Thanks Brenda

• lovr4grdn
    16 years ago

Hi Doreen
    I responded thru this forum but have not heard from you as of yet, I will have some perennials that will seed soon need to know what you are looking for , to trade for your bloodgood maple.
    Thankyou
    Nancy

• Gerris2 (Joseph Delaware Zone 7a)
    16 years ago

Got any more? Any photos of the Japanese maple?

I have Caryopteris divaricata 'Blue Butterflies' seeds. Sow like a Salvia, will flower in the first year. See below for a photo. It is winter hardy in Delaware.

Joseph

{{gwi:69815}}

• butterfly_gardens
    16 years ago

I would love to have some Japanese red maple seed if you have extra. About all I have to trade is some asclepias. Not sure if they would grow where you are, or if Japanese Red Maples would grow here, but I would love to give it a try. Thank you.
    Becky
    bharnish@cableone.net
    Pass Christian MS

• ddkcat
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Becky - pls. email directly; your email is blocked. The asclepsia would be fine.

• wilmoth
    16 years ago

would love about 100 of these 50 each im not sure if i can get them to grow ill trade for some of my perennials and my mimosa tree seeds ...they are so tropical looking ....let me know ok ...donnawilmoth2000@yahoo.com

• nitakaye
    16 years ago

do you have any more i would like to have some all i have to trade is hibicus pink and red cockscomb but am willing to send postage please let know

• rosepedal
    16 years ago

Hi Doreen,

I would love some. I am newbie. I have northern oats grass seed, Yucca seed white flower. Garlic chives, "big daddy" hosta seed. Please let me know. Thanks Barb

• bigred
    16 years ago

My trade page needs updating. Out of some things but still have some nice perennial seeds left.

PP

Sponsored
J.Holderby - Renovations
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Franklin County's Leading General Contractors - 2X Best of Houzz!