Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: hyacinth bean

Posted by ri_vintner FL8b (donmarchetti@gmail.com) on
Fri, May 3, 13 at 14:19

I have plenty of hyacinth bean seeds for trade or postage, I'm not looking for anything special.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: hyacinth bean

i would like hyancinth beans for postage. need address. dennis

o

sent you an email

o

Hello, I'm new to gardening so I have no trades but I would really appreciate some of these.
thank you

o

I would like some :) if there is nothing off my list you want, I will gladly send you some stamps.

o

Would love some hyacinth bean seeds. Check my list. Will send postage

o

I'd love to have some, e-mail me so I can tell you my address.

o

I would love some hope to hear from you soon

margie

o

Hi:
Do you still have the hyacinth bean seed available. Would you be interested in a trade..Thanks

o

Hi:
Do you still have the hyacinth bean seed available. Would you be interested in a trade..Thanks

o

Hi! If you have any left, I'd love to have some, trade or postage. Take a look at my list and let me know :)

o

if you have any seeds left i would like some will send you postage, or i have moonflower, sweet pea, hollyhock seeds, a few castor bean seeds for trade

o

if you have any seeds left i would like some will send you postage, or i have moonflower, sweet pea, hollyhock seeds, a few castor bean seeds for trade

o

Hello, I would appreciate some of these hyacinth beans if you still have some. Will send you postage. Need address. Thank you :)

o

Almost a year later, but do you have any hyacinth bean seeds left? I can do a trade for moonflower seeds if you want to still trade.

o

I am also interested in obtaining hyacinth bean seeds if you have any available. I have calendula seed for a trade.
gramsharon

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here