Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Herbs wanted

Posted by Anj2011 5 Upstate New York (My Page) on
Thu, May 1, 14 at 14:48

I am looking for Lemongrass, Shepherd's Purse, St. John's Wort, Woad, Comfrey, Parsley, Feverfew, Blue Sweet Woodruff, Grindelia, and Baikal Skullcap. If you have any of these to trade, please see my trade list- hopefully I have something you would be willing to accept in exchange.
Thank you

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Herbs wanted

I have parsley! email me at graceann82@gmail.com!

o

• Posted by Anj2011 5 Upstate New York (My Page) on
    Sun, May 11, 14 at 19:19

Hello,
I'm actually all set now on dill and peas, but I will take as many parsley I can get and in exchange I can get you an equal number of seeds in any combination of baby corn/di cicco broccoli/chantenay carrots/watermelon. The broccoli and carrots would be too late now for a spring sowing probably, but you could do those in fall. Let me know which and how many of each, also how many of parsley you can send.

o

I have lemon grass, feverfew and sweet woodruff.. don't know about 'blue', it's commercial for this season :) Let me know and i'll look at your list. Kathi

o

Wed, May 14, 14 at 22:59

Kathi (katyerra):
I'm all set on feverfew now, but would like to try a few lemon grass and some sweet woodruff. Let me know what you'd like from my list. Thanks

o

I have st. Johns wort and I got some comfrey roots last year or the year before from someone else on this site.

o

Thu, May 15, 14 at 20:52

harrisonj27: Thanks! I already have some comfrey, but I still need st. john's wort. Also saw you have hulless popcorn and would love some of that if you would. But I don't know if I have anything at all that you would like in return. Check my list and let me know?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here