Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: spinach, melons, etc to replace a bad trade

Posted by woodsidetrader PA/6 (My Page) on
Thu, May 1, 14 at 18:44

I did a big trade last fall and now that I've been planting the seeds I received it's become obvious that there is a problem. Zero germination!! And next to pots with seeds from other sources that are doing fine.
Only know for sure about what I already tried, but with limited space in the veggie garden I don't want to waste any of it on more seed from that trader. So looking to replace: spinach, leaf lettuce, sweet red peppers, hardy lavender, eggplant, lima beans, and esp melons.
All the seed from that trader has been removed from my trade list, so don't worry about getting any in exchange.

Here is a link that might be useful: My Trade Page

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: spinach, melons, etc to replace a bad trade

I have spinach, lettuce, and melon tuscan heirloom melon from a packet i was given at my schools garden all are organic and heirloom the melon is tuscan heirloom melon and i also have watermelon, i have these all right now in my garden except the lettuce im waiting for the cooler times of the year to plant it, if you are interested let me know. :)

o
RE: WANTED: spinach, melons, etc to replace a bad trade

I have sugar baby melon, buttercrunch, romaine and black seeded simpson lettuce, french sorrel and collards, if you would like to SASBE ? Let me know :) Kathi

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here