Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Herbs and veggies.

Posted by gardenlove1092 none (My Page) on
Sun, May 26, 13 at 21:25

I have basil, eggplant, cilantro, cantaloupe, yellow tomatoes and sweet banana peppers to trade for white sage, mint, jasmine, and roses. I am now starting to garden again so I don't have much to trade but any help will be really really appreciated!!!! Thank-you very much!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE:Herbs and veggies.

I have alot of mint in my garden,they are wildly grown,I got them from my neighbor's yard,she has alot of them growing everywhere in her garden but she don't want them there.She don't use them so I can trade them for some eggplant,and yellow tomatoes,I have alot pepper mixes too,I can send you some of that.I put it all in 1 small ziplock bags.I mixed it all in 1 bag.Bell peppers(All colors),cayenne pepper,jalapeno,sweet banana peppers,ghost peppers*Very hot*.

o
RE: HAVE: Herbs and veggies.

Hello,
I was looking for mint seeds as I don't want to take the chance sending plants through the mail system. However, I am interested in your cayenne and ghost peppers (I have all the others you mentioned). I do ask that you separate them if you can please, and label them as to which is which. If you can do that for me let me know and email me with your address and I can send 10-15 seeds of the eggplant and yellow tomatoes on Monday! Thanks!

o

I just checked my seed levels and I will be able to send much more than 10-15. So let me know!

o

Ok I will see if I can seperate the ghost peppers,I probably have more cayenne peppers then ghost peppers.

o

Can you send me a message with your address?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here