Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Radishes maybe beets too

Posted by little_minnie 4 (My Page) on
Fri, May 2, 14 at 22:52

I am a market gardener and I am short on radish seed for the year. I bought a few packets locally but they don't cover much area. I am just about ok on beets but a little shorter than I would like.

My list is not super up to date and I hadn't intended on trading until late fall but I think most of it is still available.

Here is a link that might be useful: my list

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Radishes maybe beets too

What type of Radish are you looking for?

o

I still have some icicle, china rose and easter egg. I guess I used up the red radish seed.

o

I also have a few radishes early scarlet rose (only about 30, sparked white tip about 60, and watermelon about 100 if it helps. I am new at this so I could use almost any type of tomato.

o

I have cherry belle radish and Detroit dark red medium top beet.please pm me if you want to trade I am interested in few eggplant seeds.
Thank you

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here