Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kylady_six

WANTED: Black Locust Seeds

kylady_six
9 years ago

I'm trying to get a response from lovesveggies, Here is our discussion and agreement on a seed exchange:

[This message originated at GardenWeb]

Hi,
I saw on a years past post that you had black locust seeds (presumably for trade.) Do you have any this year for trade some time? I'm in central fl and I think I should have some seeds that would do well in you ga environment. Let me know if a trade would be something your interested in and if there's something your looking for. Thanks!
-Cee

On Mar 31, 2014 8:10 PM, "GrandmaHettie" wrote:

I checked my seed box today and yeas I do have some. They are from the fall of 2012, so are about one year and a half old. I would think they should still be fine. If you are interested in a trade I will trade for some of your Thai Red Roselle seeds. Let me know if we can trade.

That's wonderful and I'm sure the seeds will still be fine(I'll give them a try.) I'll pack about 25 roselle seeds and send them to you. They're saved from last year and they've been germinating for me just this March. Thanks so much for sharing your seeds!
My address is: 31009 Westchester Ave Sorrento FL 32776. What's yours?
Best,
Caitlin

April2,2014 2:37 PM , "GrandmaHettie" wrote:
Put the Black Locust seeds in the mail, you should get them in a few days.

This was over a month ago...Did you get theseeds I sent? I never received Any from you!