Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Organic arugula seeds for trade or postage

Posted by BunnyNomNom 10a (My Page) on
Fri, Jun 21, 13 at 1:06

I just harvested lots of arugula seeds now. Don't want it all to go to my bunnies' stomach (they munch them as snacks), so contact me soon.

If you want to trade, I'll love some flower or lettuce/leafy green seeds. I'm not very picky. I have many other things on my exchange list as well.

For more heavy trading, I might consider trading some of my amaryllis bulbs (Dancing Queen, Ambience, Gervase) for something comparable in value.

My

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Organic arugula seeds for trade or postage

I love to trade arugula. I am also interested in cucumber Parisian pickling
Cucumber Parade
Cucumber - D. Landreth heirloom
Lemon mint,and I have sweet mint,pepper seeds.like Fresno, habanero,upside down pepper,arbol,pulla,and 2 kind of salad seeds.
Let me know if are interested in these
Thank you

This post was edited by remy101 on Fri, Jun 21, 13 at 1:48

o

Sure, that sounds like something I'd like to grow. Please send me your address.

o

I would be interested in multiple trades of your arugula. Please take a look at my list.

Thanks,
Tina

Here is a link that might be useful: Kilngod's trade page

o

I send u address . Let me know are u still interested in trade.
Thank you

o

Can I have some of your Arugula seeds please. I don't have any to share. Thank you

YoliS

o

Hello

I'm interested in trading for your organic arugula, beet, flat of Egypt, baby blue eyes, bady's breath pink and toadflax
. I have different kinds of lettuce seeds ( bibb, buttercrunch, romaine, green curled ruffec endive, Chinese cabbage...etc. ) I have lots of curley parsley seeds that I harvested last year if your bunnies eat parsley.

o

Hi Anza,

I'd love get the different lettuce and parsley seeds from you. Parsley is my bunny's favorite. He ate most of what I had already. Please send me your address.

My

o

Do you have any arugula left? I have Grand Rapids leaf lettuce to trade.

o

Do you have any arugula left? I have Grand Rapids leaf lettuce to trade.

o

Do you still have some arugula seeds left? I have giant grape tomatos, pepper plants and lettuce seeds for trade

o

Hi Zen and anyone else interested,

I have lots and lots of arugula seeds left. Just email me your address and I'll send mine.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here