Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: several tomatoes and some herbs

Posted by cassie_m (My Page) on
Mon, Jun 25, 12 at 11:57

I have the following items to trade. I am interested in unusual colors/shapes of common veggies and fruits (i.e. lavender touch eggplant,vine peach cucumber ect.). I also love flowers (heat tolerant is good since it gets hot here). I am easy to please so if you have something you think I may like just ask.

What I have:
kellog breakfast,white cherry, black tuffle,Mr, stripey, golden jubilee,San marzono, red zebra, green zebra, Great white, yellow pear, Black krim, cherokee purple and some unnamed from china, a redish purple and green striped tomato and a purple one. I also have purple beauty bell pepper.
herbs: Peppermint,garlic chives, oregano, broadleaf sage, thyme, basil, and stevia.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: several tomatoes and some herbs

I would love to have some of your white tomatoes, stevia, purple pepper, and peppermint. How many seeds do you usually trade? I have feverfew, catnip, vining peach, Yvonne's salvia and white stoke's aster.

o

I would be interested in the vining peach, catnip, and white stoke's aster. Some seeds I have more of then others, if I have a lot I will give a good bit, if I have less than like 7-10 seeds.

o

I would be interested in the stevia. I would have purple pole beans, kale, edamame (soybeans), sungold tomatoes, snapdragons, carrots - don't know what kind, and fennel to trade.

o

harrisonj27-I would be interested in trading for the purple pole bean. Just e-mail me your info.

o

I would be interested in whatever tomatoes you want to send me. I have pink rain flower seeds, snapdragon and purple giant Zinnia. I'm sorry I don't have more.

o

Nis941-I would be interested in the snapdragon and purple zinnia.

o

Please email me your address so I can send them to you. My address is Nis941@aol.com

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here