Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
have: have helleborus, va bluebells, bleeding heart seeds

Posted by trovesoftrilliums 5 (My Page) on
Tue, Jun 11, 13 at 13:41

Have fresh helleborus seeds from a pure white parent plant probably crossed with pink lady/yellow lady/ice follies strains.

Also
Virginia Bluebells
Bleeding heart from white flowering plant and a pink plant. Don't know how much these cross pollinate. The plants are about 20 ft apart.

Will soon have Celandine poppy.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: have: have helleborus, va bluebells, bleeding heart seeds

Id like some bleeding heart seeds both colors please. please check out my list and let me know please.

o

Hi,

I like all the helleborus, Virginia Bluebells, white bleeding heart seeds. I have candy tuft, Clarkia Godeta salmon pink color, pink catchfly, pink baby's breath, feverfew, white yarrow, lemon mint, and arugula seeds up for trade. Let me know, thanks!

My

o

I love to have both colors of bleeding heart seeds.

Please check at my list and let me know.

Thank you

o

I would like to trade for the virginia bluebell seeds if you have any left..

o

Would love to have some helleborus and blue bell seeds. Sending you an email. Have a great day!

Ellie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here