Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lullabyf360

HAVE: Various fruit

LullabyF360
10 years ago

Wild (thorned) blackberry, jumbo thornless blackberry, cherry, a few raspberry, grapefruit, & pomegranate. I'm also offering cuttings of muscadine. In the case of the muscadines, I would prefer to trade a cutting for a cutting, unless you have something I really want.

Comments (11)

• throughtheforest
    10 years ago

Hey! I'd be happy to trade lemon verbena cuttings or succulents for the muscadine. Have you had success germinating the cherry? I saved seeds a while back but I haven't had too good a time trying to grow them. Are the blackberries seed or rootsock?

• LullabyF360
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Blackberries are seed. What succulents do you have?

• otrasca
    10 years ago

I just got home from hunting Raspb's. They look pathetic in the stores!... I would LOVE LOVE LOVE some and if you have a good graph piece of a producing cherry, I would pay you for it. I'm in Mobile, Al and I see we have the same climate so let me know what your hunting and theres a good chance I have it.
    Thank You so much!!! :-)

• LullabyF360
    Original Author
    10 years ago

I have 4 cherry trees, but they aren't of producing age. They are only a couple of feet tall. I just have cherry pits (believed to be bing) my sister in law got me. What kind of fruit seeds or flower seeds do you have?

• otrasca
    10 years ago

HA! It finally let me into your exchange page... lol I see you HATE sase, welllll, I couldn't tell what you wanted. Internet was hoaky
    I have a few of the veggies your looking for and I also forgot the name of it but I have the succulent that hangs and grows Gorgeous dark pink flowers, I can send you a couple pieces of it.
    I apologize if I didnt follow your trade request with the first memo! :-)

• throughtheforest
    10 years ago

I have some variety or other of aloe, agave, sedum, aeonium, and echervia (mine's too small for I cutting but I might be able to find some more around town) and miscellaneous others. Sorry I can't really give a specific IDs- I've never been great with ID'ing succulents.

• zzackey
    10 years ago

I would like to have some of your pomegranate.

• leila hamaya
    10 years ago

did you send out the cherry already?

i would be interested in that, and muscadines (seed or small cuttings) but only if you want to and can, and find something you really want in my list.
    actually i have more things than what i list, and have a few things from your want list, like blackberry lilies, which i dont have listed.

and/or maybe making a trade with you at some point later for some fruit seeds. you mention you will have persimmon and mulberry possibly later this year, i would be very interested in those as well, and am patient.

Here is a link that might be useful: heres my trade list

• LullabyF360
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Raspberries are gone, but still have plenty of wild blackberries, some jumbo thornless, & lots of pomegranate. Those are seeds. Also have muscadine, yellow/white honeysuckle, & magnolia being offered as clippings. Cutting for a cutting trade is what I am seeking unless you have something I really want.

• raspberry32
    10 years ago

sent you a email lullabyf360 for some blackberry,i usually check more often then i do on here.

• ZenYang
    10 years ago

Hi I would be really interested in your blackberry and jumbo thornless if you still have any left for trade, I don't have much of a seed bank but have guava and korean melon for trade.

Sponsored
Capri Home Renovations
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars33 Reviews
Reputable Home Renovation Company Serving Northern Virginia