Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
chatanoogachoochoo

Have sunflower seed mix trade or sasbe

ChatanoogaChooChoo
11 years ago

Have some older pictures here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/satinandlace08/sets/72157624589350490/

The list of varieties I've mixed into this and grown out is very large, though limited to my memory. The ones that I can remember for sure are:

Italian white

Lemon queen

Mammoth russian

Indian blanket hybrid

Strawberry Blonde

Chianti

Peach Passion

Florenza

bashful

Ruby eclipse

Also includes several cutting and color pre-mixed packets

I have them year round, but also just harvested an excess of what I will be planting today. Will have chaff, but I will send plenty to account for it.

Open to offers, sasbe is fine too.

Amanda

Comments (18)

• graanieb
    11 years ago

Hi Amanda, I'd like to make a trade, let me know, thank you,

Bea

• nyrak33333
    11 years ago

would like some of your
    Strawberry Blonde
    Chianti
    Peach Passion
    Florenza
    bashful

I have columbine pink and blue, black berry Iris, larkspur blue,red and pink zinnias, and black holly hocks seeds

• ChatanoogaChooChoo
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Still have tons if anyone else wants some.

Amanda

• girlwithagreenthumb
    11 years ago

Can I do a SASBE for a little bit of everything? Email me the address and postage information.

• letha1971
    11 years ago

I could SASBE.We love sunflowers but we don't have many different kinds.Email if interested.Thanks.

• MoonFire
    11 years ago

If you still have any I'd like some of them...all different kinds :)...would be happy to send SASBE ...just let me know if you have any left...thanks

• MoonFire
    11 years ago

Hi there Amanda :) I just received the sunflower seeds today and what an awesome surprise...yes you are forgiven lol...i had forgot about our trade really as life has been busy for me too...hope things go well for you and hope you see this to know it's no biggie!...thanks for the note with the seeds and thanks for remembering me, dianne

• msbatt
    11 years ago

Do you still have this sunflower mix? If so, I'd love to do a SASE.

• katmatney
    11 years ago

I would like to make a trade with your for the following
    Strawberry blonde, ruby eclipse, florenza, Italian white and peach passion. Let me know if there is anything on my trade list that you are interested in.
    Thanks
    Kathy

• sbish5
    11 years ago

Good morning, Just found this site and am new! If you still have any sunflower mix I would love to have some for a SASBE!! Please let me know what size envelope and how much postage to send you!! Thank you so much.

• craftie2
    11 years ago

Hi amanda
    If you still have these avail. would like some . I know that this was an older post was just hopeing that you still have some. Love sunflowers. Hope to hear from you soon . I can send a sase if you like

margie

• chrisd4421
    11 years ago

If you have enough left, i would love for SASBE. Please e-mail me your address and I will send out.

Thanks
    Chris

• cinnie0 (z 9b / So Cal)
    11 years ago

i would like to do a sasbe for a little of everything if you have any left.

• Kenzie88
    11 years ago

Can I do a SASBE for a little bit of everything? Email me the address and postage information.

• curlyrebel
    11 years ago

i'll gradly give postage for a six pack of Mammoth russian

send me a email at curlyrebel@aol.com

THANKS !!!

BTW I have Broccoli seeds!!

• craftie2
    11 years ago

Hi amanda
    I know that this is an oder post but was hoping that you still had some seeds to offer. At this time I dont have anything to trade but will to do a sasbe if you like. Hope to hear from you soon.

margie

• clay_lady
    11 years ago

I would love to have a large variety of sunflowers. I have quite a few kinds of seeds, but I can't find your list of wants. If you have any and are interested in trading , please let me know. clay_lady

• Calyndra
    11 years ago

My niece is helping me start a new garden. She is so thoughtful to spend hours helping me, since I am partially disabled. Her one love is sunflowers and I have one spot that has full on sun all day every day. If you have any left, I would be happy to send a SASE. Is there anything you are seeking? I cannot access people's trade lists due to this glitchy black popup box that interferes with it.

My email is margie.shown@gmail.com

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES