Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Last chance for free seed

Posted by meadow_daisy 7 (My Page) on
Mon, Jun 17, 13 at 19:14

I still have plenty of rose of sharon seed single lavender and white. Can send 75 seed of the lavender and 50 seed of the white. All you need to do is send a SASE. Please email me and I will give you my address.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Last chance for free seed

Hello I would love to have these seeds.

Thanks
Dwight

o

I would be absolutely ecstatic to receive these seeds from you! I have been actually looking around for exactly these seeds. I will be very happy to hear back from you, thank you.

o

sirmixwell and kristina1234 please click on my page then send me an email. I will send single white and lavender rose of sharon and include a suprise pack of seed.

o

I would love some too.

o

Hi,
Just joined and found your post! I do hope you have some of the lavender and white rose of sharon seeds left. I would love these if you could spare them!
Thank you in advance!
Ames.

o

Hi there...if you are still offering seeds, I would love to have some. :)

Jennifer

o

i still have plenty of seed. All I ask is a SASE sent to my address. The seeds are free.

o
RE: Last chance for free seed

Can I have some too?

o

I too would like a seed or two!

o

Closed! I will need more than 1 stamp to send these seed!

o

Hi do you still have any of these avail. Sent you a pm

Margie

o

Can I have some seeds please. ysickles@hotmail.com
Thank you.

YoliS

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here