Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Cempoalxochitl or other marigolds

Posted by CAST1 9b Arizona (My Page) on
Sat, Jun 23, 12 at 21:52

I'm looking for Cempoalxochitl marigold seeds. They are pictured below. If anybody has something that is similar to the Cempoalxochitl, I will be in interested them as well . We are trying to grow these for a "Dia de los Muertos" celebration at my high-school. The only thing I have for trade are Crackerjack Marigolds.

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Cempoalxochitl or other marigolds

• Posted by CAST1 9b Arizona (My Page) on
    Sat, Jun 23, 12 at 22:09

We are also interested in Harlequin Marigolds if anyone has any.

o

Sun, Jun 24, 12 at 0:54

Come on guys there must be someone out there with some seeds. We don't want to use those ugly fake marigolds like last year! Lol

o

Sun, Jun 24, 12 at 17:44

bump

o

I have Cempoalxochitl marigold(also called dead mans marigold)I got them from a trader about 4 years ago from hawaii.Unfortunately I dont need the marigold you offered.If you find something else to trade let me know.

o

FYI
The Harlequin Marigolds will not come back true as they are a hybrid!

o

Tue, Jun 26, 12 at 13:35

I have read that Harlequin Marigolds are a heirloom plant.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here