Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: looking for flowers.

Posted by scgreenthumb1987 8 (My Page) on
Thu, Jul 31, 14 at 7:22

my wife has asked me to look for flowers for next year. i have many, many different pepper seeds for trade (i normally only deal with peppers) if anyone is willing to donate or trade id greatly appreciate it.Here's a short list of the pepper seed i have for trade. its about 60% complete

Cayenne
Banana
Bell
Red habanero
Orange habanero
Black naga
Yellow fatali
Peter pepper
St peter
Red bhut
Chocolate bhut
Peach bhut
Moruga
Chocolate scorpion
Birdseye
Cow horn
7 pot Jonah
Serrano
Naga morich
Malaysian Goronong
Red devils tongue
Naga viper
Carolina reaper
Hot cherry
Church bells
And many accidentally crosses

i just started seeding so give me a few weeks to start trading, i'm just looking to see if anyone is willing to right now.

also i have 4 o'clock (flower) seeds to trade as well

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: looking for flowers.

• Posted by sdambr 7a Long Island (My Page) on
    Thu, Jul 31, 14 at 8:55

sent you an email

o

sent email

o

email sent

o

Ty. At work from 4pm to 6am. I'll respond when I get home.

o

Tomfoo13ry...... The email you sent states that you have refused to share your email address with gardenweb and therefore I cannot respond via email..

Basically I can't email you back unless you allow gardenweb to give me your email address.

Fuzzy57...... email returned.

o

Hey. I have most of my flower seeds listed but there are more on the way. Most of what I have are pollenater flowers. Check out my trades list and send me an e-mail. We love pepers at our house so this would be a nice trade for me. My e-mail is blissvill@yahoo.com

o

Oops! Sorry about that. I think I've fixed it now. Sending another email.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here