Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Don't have any seeds? i'll send u some for sase

Posted by seedtraderyandex none (My Page) on
Fri, Jul 25, 14 at 13:45

SASE offer Updated to page 1.

Photo of Old Ivory Egg, Snow White Cherry and Green Zebra.

This post was edited by seedtraderyandex on Fri, Aug 22, 14 at 15:35

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Don't have any seeds? i'll send u some for sase

Hi there, I would love some ivory egg and copia tomatoes for a sase? thanks!

o

I would love to get in on some of these. They would be for my father in law who doesn't do anything with a computer. He has many of those hanging upside down pots on his back porch, so Id be open to any ideas that would work with those. I can send SASE right out to you.
Thanks Dennis

o

I would love a few of each type of seed. How do I send my SASE and how many stamps do I need to put on? Thank you so much!

o

Hi. I'm a newbie and would love some of your seed collection. Where do I send a SASE? Thanks!

o

I am interested in your green zebra tomatoes. Do you have any left?

Thanks!

o

Hello, I am new to the forums and would love some seeds. I just got my first home and am determined to make some good use of the property. If you have anything left please let me know. Thanks so much!

o

Hi there,
I'm a newbie to gardening. This was my first year with plants. Many people tell me to use seeds, so I would like to try. I would appreciate some arugala

Thanks

o

canam1585 - I need a way to contact you.

o

Hi there I am interested in your hybrid red cherry and arugula if they are still available. Please let me know - thanks a bunches :) - Jane

o

Would LOVE any seeds you can spare. Love all veggies except turnips:) thank you.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here