Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
indyseedbank

HAVE: Don't have any seeds? i'll send u some for sase

SASE offer Updated to page 1.

Photo of Old Ivory Egg, Snow White Cherry and Green Zebra.

This post was edited by seedtraderyandex on Fri, Aug 22, 14 at 15:35

Comments (14)

• MissMalarky
    9 years ago

Hi there, I would love some ivory egg and copia tomatoes for a sase? thanks!

• coldlime
    9 years ago

I would love to get in on some of these. They would be for my father in law who doesn't do anything with a computer. He has many of those hanging upside down pots on his back porch, so Id be open to any ideas that would work with those. I can send SASE right out to you.
    Thanks Dennis

• nursegranny
    9 years ago

I would love a few of each type of seed. How do I send my SASE and how many stamps do I need to put on? Thank you so much!

• jmb629
    9 years ago

Hi. I'm a newbie and would love some of your seed collection. Where do I send a SASE? Thanks!

• Rachelle
    9 years ago

I am interested in your green zebra tomatoes. Do you have any left?

Thanks!

• LadySilverOak
    9 years ago

Hello, I am new to the forums and would love some seeds. I just got my first home and am determined to make some good use of the property. If you have anything left please let me know. Thanks so much!

• canam1585
    9 years ago

Hi there,
    I'm a newbie to gardening. This was my first year with plants. Many people tell me to use seeds, so I would like to try. I would appreciate some arugala

Thanks

• Wood Sprite Gardens
    Original Author
    9 years ago

canam1585 - I need a way to contact you.

• Jane269
    9 years ago

Hi there I am interested in your hybrid red cherry and arugula if they are still available. Please let me know - thanks a bunches :) - Jane

• inoursecrets
    9 years ago

Would LOVE any seeds you can spare. Love all veggies except turnips:) thank you.

• Gerard Ollis
    7 years ago

looking to start my own vegetable garden, live in ny. Wanted to know if you still had seeds? Thanks

• samsaraedu
    7 years ago

Hi,

seedtraderyandex -Where did you get the white cherry tomato seeds? You dont happen to have any more this season do you? maybe we can trade? I have more stuff not listed.

Gerard - where in NY? Turn on messaging or PM me.

• Tman texas
    7 years ago

just starting over if you have any seed u would share ,i will share next year after harvest!

• Wood Sprite Gardens
    Original Author
    7 years ago

To all,

This is an old post.

I do NOT have any Green Zebra, Old Ivory Egg, or Snow White cherry anymore.

I DO have some unknown tomato seeds, unknown variety short orange carrot seeds, parsnip seeds, cherry belle radish seeds, and a few detroit dark red beet seeds.

I mostly give away seeds on listia.com now, as they go quick, without me waiting for postage. Listia works on a "credit", points system. There's no cost, except shipping, so it's like a seed exchange, but better. I list seeds, get credits from the winner of my listing, then spend those credits on other seeds I don't have. I got so many seeds doing this, that I don't need any, but I'll consider a trade. You might have something I don't have.

If you want to trade, I'm seeking...

1. Alter Communist tomato - 2. Andes Horn Tomato - 3. Aurora Tomato

4. Wisconson 55 GOLD Tomato- 5. Backa Tomato - 6. Banjan Rumi/roomi

7. Barlow Jap - 8. Bedouin Tomato -

9. Angel Heart Tomato (persimmon x) heart tomato

10. Angora Super Sweet Cherry

11. non hybrid broccoli

and possibly others.

If you want to do SASE, it will be one stamp for tomato, carrot and parsnip seeds, and two stamps for the others, or all the seeds.

For 2 stamps, the seeds will be sent in a bubble envelope WITHOUT tracking.

If you want tracking, you'll have to send 5 stamps, for 1st class small packet.

I had an old email on here, that apparently wasn't working.

I changed it, so I should get messages now.

Sponsored
Ed Ball Landscape Architecture
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars30 Reviews
Exquisite Landscape Architecture & Design - “Best of Houzz" Winner