Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mpoland33

HAVE: peas, beets, and carrots

mpoland33
10 years ago

I have some seeds left over that we over estimated for our crops this year. We just planted seeds for our fall crop....so we have some if anyone is interested. Let me know.

I have Sugar snap peas- bought 1/2 lb and probably have half left.

Bought danvers half longs and have about half left of that.

Also have Beets, dark red,medium top...bought one package from depot or lowes and have about a quarter to a half bag left.

Comments (4)

• graanieb
    10 years ago

Hi there, lucky you to have so much space to plant as much as you do, I have space in containers for my favs- snap peas, which I grow each year-would love whatever peas you can send me, few carrots too.
    I have melons, diff. corn, squash, few beans-bush and yard long- let me know ,thanks.
    Happy gardening!
    Bea

• katyerra
    10 years ago

Hi, I am interested in some pea seed.. I have some tree, and flower seeds to trade... are you looking for any in particular ? thanks, kathi

• mastergarder2003
    10 years ago

I would like any and all of your Red Beets if you would look at my list something you would like for equal trade. Not sure how may seed you have by half a bag large bag or small regular half a bag. Lmk. Bon. just check out my list. pick as many as you think is a equal trade for the seeds you have to give me. I have a long list of stuff to trade. thank you

• mastergarder2003
    10 years ago

I cant send you a email double clik on my email to email me and look at my list to choose by double clicking on my Gw name Mastergarder2003. thank you If you go to member page for you add your email so trades can email you back and forth. thanks. I sure hope you get it figured out. did anyone get a swap with this post yet. with mpoland33??. Bon Gw mastergarder2003 or email me. homegardenbon0@aol.com

Sponsored