Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: peas, beets, and carrots

Posted by mpoland33 pa (My Page) on
Sun, Jul 28, 13 at 20:28

I have some seeds left over that we over estimated for our crops this year. We just planted seeds for our fall crop....so we have some if anyone is interested. Let me know.

I have Sugar snap peas- bought 1/2 lb and probably have half left.

Bought danvers half longs and have about half left of that.

Also have Beets, dark red,medium top...bought one package from depot or lowes and have about a quarter to a half bag left.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: peas, beets, and carrots

Hi there, lucky you to have so much space to plant as much as you do, I have space in containers for my favs- snap peas, which I grow each year-would love whatever peas you can send me, few carrots too.
I have melons, diff. corn, squash, few beans-bush and yard long- let me know ,thanks.
Happy gardening!
Bea

o

Hi, I am interested in some pea seed.. I have some tree, and flower seeds to trade... are you looking for any in particular ? thanks, kathi

o

I would like any and all of your Red Beets if you would look at my list something you would like for equal trade. Not sure how may seed you have by half a bag large bag or small regular half a bag. Lmk. Bon. just check out my list. pick as many as you think is a equal trade for the seeds you have to give me. I have a long list of stuff to trade. thank you

o

I cant send you a email double clik on my email to email me and look at my list to choose by double clicking on my Gw name Mastergarder2003. thank you If you go to member page for you add your email so trades can email you back and forth. thanks. I sure hope you get it figured out. did anyone get a swap with this post yet. with mpoland33??. Bon Gw mastergarder2003 or email me. homegardenbon0@aol.com

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here