Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
guinevtra

WANTED: Jasmines

Guinnevtra
9 years ago

I am looking for any jasmines, except for confederate jasmine and night blooming jasmine. Especially jasminium polyanthus. I am also looking for any type of clematis, except purple. I like most types of vines except morning glories, and mimosa tree seeds. I have some purple hybrid clematis seeds for trade, a very few. More will be ready soon. I will have dark purple heuchera soon, marigolds any time, a maple-leafed type shrub about the size of the heuchera seeds (I dont know the name of it, but it is green, and shaped similarly to the purple heuchera, too). I also have some beautiful moss rose seeds for trade, the colors are magenta, a soft, lovely peach, soft yellow, bright red, and a softer pink. The seeds are mixed, and are limited. I will have more on a daily basis. I also have cuttings for the moss roses, hens and chicks, some aloe pups, and can take cuttings of gardenias, don juan rose, red robin rose, 11 different types of figs, a couple of different succulents and root cuttings of magenta, pink, baby pink, and white crepe myrtles. All this is what I do not have listed on my trade list yet.

Sponsored
Creating Thoughtful, Livable Spaces For You in Franklin County