Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
pepperseedman

WANTED: Unusual/Rare/Super Hot Peppers

pepperseedman
10 years ago

I am lookng for the following Super Hot/Rare peppers. I have a large list of Tomato seeds and a decent amount of pepper seeds. See my Exchange list: http://www.gardenweb.com/members/exch/pepperseedman

I am looking for the following:
Bhut Jolokia Orange
Bih Jolokia
Pumpkin Habanero
Tazmanian Habanero
Large White Habanero
Golden Bullet Habanero
Peruvian White Habanero
Trinidad Scorpion Jonah
Trinidad Scorpion Butch T Yellow
Golden Habanero
Mustard Habanero
Black Jalapeno
Black Hungarian
Purple Cayenne
Purple De Arbol
Purple Serrano
Charleston Hot
Chinese 5 Color
Filius Blue
Fish
Peter Pepper Red
Peter Pepper Orange
Aji Yellow
Devils Tongue
Grenada Seasoning
Habanero Peach
Habanero Chocolate Long
Habanero De Arbol
Harold St Barts
St Lucia Seasoning (Yellow)
Tobago Seasoning
Thai Hot Orange
Devils Tongue
Twilight
Jwala
Red Missile Ornamental
Black Naga
Jigsaw
Moruga Scorpion Yellow
Naga Morich
Bhut Jolokia Assam
Devil's tongue
Chiltepin Amarillo
7 Pepper Burgundy
Antillais Caribbean
Aribibi Gusano
Bhut Jolokia Peach
Bih Jolokia
Cumari
Trinidad Perfume
Tabasco Short yellow

If possible I would like to trade several varieties at a time. Thanks!

Comments (5)

• LullabyF360
    10 years ago

I have black hungarian, mystery de arborl, might still have tobango seasoning, & there are a few others from your list that I might have, but I will hve to check. You have a very imprssive list of tomatoes! It will be hard for me to choose!! Though I did see a couple of peppers I'd like to have. Shoot me an email if interested. I will be going through my pepper stock to see what exactly I have.

• leila hamaya
    10 years ago

i dont have any of the exact ones on your list, but i do have some very hot peppers.
    i have a small trade of white bullet habenero, and i also have some orange manzano. i might have some more.

the manzano are my favorite of any i have grown, as a bonus they are very cold tolerant, extremely large, and can be overwintered, are perennial in the right climate. not as hot as some of those you list, but definitely very hot, good flavor, and juicy thick.

if you dont want to trade for these.... i was mostly writing because i am interested in the sase for the older tomato seeds you have on your list.

i will attach my trade list too....

Here is a link that might be useful: my trade list

• realbusy
    10 years ago

look at my sept 4th post for weird peppers.... also do you happen to know what these are? NOT jalpeno nor serrano I think it's called...at LEAST AS HOT as Scotch Bonnet..at LEAST 100,000-300,000 Scoville. they were sent to my restaurant by mistake and we cannot use them, they are just WAY too hot for even our most daring customers.... many seeds were dried and the peppers given to our cooks to enjoy at home.

• realbusy
    10 years ago

look at my sept 4th post for weird peppers.... also do you happen to know what these are? NOT jalpeno nor serrano I think it's called...at LEAST AS HOT as Scotch Bonnet..at LEAST 100,000-300,000 Scoville. they were sent to my restaurant by mistake and we cannot use them, they are just WAY too hot for even our most daring customers.... many seeds were dried and the peppers given to our cooks to enjoy at home.

{{!gwi}}

• lorabell_gw
    10 years ago

I have Fish, Indian Jwala, Yellow devils tongue, and aji yellow, all have been producing like crazy down here in my zone 8 NC.

Would love any of your unusual cherry sized tomatoes.

Patrioticcrafts@aol.com

Sponsored
Innovative & Creative General Contractors Servicing Franklin County