Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
realbusy

wanted: corn..for "weird" peppers.......

realbusy
10 years ago

Hi guys... i would like silver queen or any very sweet white corn for the following peppers..(some are REALLY WEIRD) that i have below.. and/or melons/pumpkins (You can always check my list for other stuff too.)

WANTED: Sweet corn (E.G. SILVER QUEEN, COUNTRY GENTLEMEN, TRUE PLATINUM, sE vARIETIES: SPRING SNOW, SUGAR PEARL, AND sh2 Varieties TAHOE, HOW SWEET IT IS.......)

HAVE; Peppers........4 types.
"Finger" (?) peppers (photo attached) (and no they are NOT serrano nor jalpeno, at least 100,000-350,000 scoville (Hotter than scotch bonnet I'VE HAD)
Cheese peppers
Italian fryers
Poblano

MELONS/PUMPKINS: 5 DIFF
Melon, Pride of Wisconsin '13 (Organic seed)
Watermelon, Heirloom, Cream of Saskatchewan - White watermelon '13 (Organic seed)
LEMONDROP MELON (Organic, NON-GMO)
Jack-b-little Pumpkin (Organic)
Small sugar Pumpkin (Mike's NON-GMO)

ALSO FYI..... Several people have contacted me about wanting specific seeds from me and proposed trades. how great!! If you have done so..PLEASE follow through as i have been holding the seeds aside for you and have either taken them off my list or told others their trades are pending because they are being held aside for someone else...(I use the first come, first served philosophy)...so,...
If we had a gentlemen's agreement and you have not yet sent out your proposal seeds for what you asked please do so immediately as I will be reposting all of the seeds held aside as AVAILABLE to others right after Labor Day.. thank you for your understanding. This is being done out of fairness to others... thanks
Realbusy
GINA
FYI...

This post was edited by realbusy on Wed, Aug 28, 13 at 16:42

Sponsored
Columbus' Home Design Experts Specializing in Custom Cabinets