Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
beesneeds

HAVE: have new list of to trade

beesneeds
10 years ago

I finally sorted through all my seeds and got my wish list together! Please see my exchange link found below. I have a lot of seeds to trade, and can trade little plastic ziplocs, origami seed packets, and always willing to send postage and envelopes to get seed I'm interested in.

If you are interested in anything, or have anything I'm interested in, please post here and send me an email.

Here is a link that might be useful: My exchange page

Comments (15)

• tatreanna
    10 years ago

American Purple Top Rutabaga! Ooo....

Have I anything you'd like?

Here is a link that might be useful: My Exchange

• beesneeds
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Sure thing I can send you some rutabaga Tatreanna! I will email you back about it :)

Thanks for looking at my trades!

• leila hamaya
    10 years ago

i would like some golden beets, or any of the "colorful" beets.

from your want list i have santa fe grande pepper, and some blacktail mountain water melon.
    or whatever you might want instead from my list

Here is a link that might be useful: my trade list

• alabamaangel1
    10 years ago

I have Mammoth Sunflower. Would you trade for your vervain?

• beesneeds
    Original Author
    10 years ago

leilahamaya, I would be pleased to trade beets for peppers and watermelon. I will respond to your email shortly :)

Alabama Angel, I can trade vervain for your sunflower. Please send me an email.

• beesneeds
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Tatreanna, Leilahamaya, and Alabamaangel... Dropped your seeds in the mailbox today, the maillady should be picking them up in the morning.

Anyone else interested in my lists, I have updated them to reflect the trades already done.

• Artemis
    10 years ago

I'm interested in these -

Masai Bush Bean
    American Purple Top Rutabaga
    Pink Banana Squash
    Black Round Radish

I have a few items from your want list -

Brussels Sprouts, Catskill
    Cauliflower, Violetta Italia
    Greek Sweet Red Squash - I have these, but I've traded what I can right now. I should be able to send some by November/December.

You can go ahead and have a look at my trade list and let me know if you see anything of interest. You definitely have other seeds I'm interested in, so if you want more than four, just ask and I'll pick out some more! :)

Artemis

Here is a link that might be useful: Artemis' Lists

• beesneeds
    Original Author
    10 years ago

We can for sure trade alouyakis, shoot me an email please :)

• Artemis
    10 years ago

It looks like you don't have your email address shared and the email form won't work. You can direct mail me at alouyakis@live.com.

• Artemis
    10 years ago

It looks like you don't have your email address shared and the email form won't work. You can direct mail me at alouyakis@live.com.

• realbusy
    10 years ago

wow! tHAT'S SOME LIST...!! i MIGHT HAVE SOME WEIRD..opps. caps lock...weird melons or beans that you were looking for..can we trade?? here's my list.. (If I do it right..LOL) thx
    Gina
    http://www.gardenweb.com/members/exch/realbusy?2488

Here is a link that might be useful: list I hope

• realbusy
    10 years ago

wow! tHAT'S SOME LIST...!! i MIGHT HAVE SOME WEIRD..opps. caps lock...weird melons or beans that you were looking for..can we trade?? here's my list.. (If I do it right..LOL) thx
    Gina

• realbusy
    10 years ago

Gina

• beesneeds
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Alouyakis, glad your email got through to me, I will have your seeds dropped in the mailbox today for picking up tomorrow.

Realbusy- hehe, I responded to your post before checking here- I responded to your post and would like to trade. I tried to send you an email about it, but I'm not sure if it went through or not, could you send me an email please?

• beesneeds
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Realbusy- got your email and emailed you back, and I dropped your seeds in the mail today for tomorrow pickup :)

Anyone else interested in my exchange list, I updated it to reflect current trades:

Sponsored
Grow Landscapes
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Planning Your Outdoor Space in Loundon County?