Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
zzackey

HAVE: Ball seeds

zzackey
10 years ago

I have thousands of Ball seeds someone send to me. Some of them have very low germination, others are so- so and some are great. I will give them to you for postage. More than I can ever plant. I will need a SASBE and enough postage to send them back to you. Please email me.

Comments (21)

• LullabyF360
    10 years ago

Ball seeds? What kind of plant is this lol I have heard several plants refered to as "ball".

• tatreanna
    10 years ago

Ball Horticulture, right?

Email sent. :)

• zzackey
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Sorry, I should have said Ball seed company. Not sure if it is Ball Horticulture. The envelopes are silver colored if that helps any. I will need a SASBE with 3 stamps. That might be overkill on the postage, but I usually get a postage due envelope in the mail when I mail out seeds. I can't afford that now. I can't get to the seeds right now without waking hubby. Some of form 2013, 2012, 2010 and 2008. They are all flower seeds. From what I remember I have portulacas, marigolds, straw flowers, red salvia, petunias (?) alyssum and more. I can't recall all of them. Some have 1,000 seeds. Some have 10,000 seeds. I have slight vertigo so I am not going to separate them into smaller quantities. I might take some of them for my own use, but that won't be more than 2 dozen seeds of a few varieties.

• wonky
    10 years ago

I sent you an email but I thought I would post on here too. i'm interested! Please let me know the address

• zzackey
    Original Author
    10 years ago

This offer will soon be closed. Sending you an email, Wonky.

• socalgardengal
    10 years ago

Hi zackey, I would love to try a few if you still have any available. Thank you

• zzackey
    Original Author
    10 years ago

I got an envelope today from Maria. I don't know your GW name and I don't know what varieties of seeds you wanted. I delete my emails too soon. Please email me.

• wonky
    10 years ago

Hey, maria is me. Sorry I didn't write a list. I'll email you.

• zzackey
    Original Author
    10 years ago

OK Wonky. i still have alot of seeds left. I posted on another site and those that were interested never responded. I would surely like to find good homes for these seeds. Some have 1,000 seeds per pack and some have 10,000 seeds per pack. Anyone having a fund raiser could sure make some good $$ with these seeds. They are all flower seeds.

• LullabyF360
    10 years ago

What varieties of flowers are they that is left?

• wonky
    10 years ago

hey, I never got a reply to my email, so I didn't know if you got it. I am open to whatever you have. You said you accidentally deleted my last email so I thought I'd post it on here just in case. I didn't have anything specific but I love flowers and herbs that are medicinal and edible. I also like veggies that are easily grown in containers.

• bunnynomnom
    10 years ago

Hi, I'd like to have any flower seed, especially straw flower (the seeds I bought didn't germinate). I'll send you an email as well. Thanks!

My

• bunnynomnom
    10 years ago

Hi, I'd like to have any flower seed, especially straw flower (the seeds I bought didn't germinate). I'll send you an email as well. Thanks!

My

• GMOFREEGUY
    10 years ago

Hey I would love some seeds, im new to gardening flowers so id love to try new seeds. Do you know if theyre organic?

• zzackey
    Original Author
    10 years ago

They are not organic. I have 3 people I'm sending seeds to now. I will let you know tomorrow if I have any left. I might be able to spare one pack each for you. I will have an extra strawflower pack. I will try to have a pack for you too, GMOguy.

This post was edited by zackey on Fri, Sep 6, 13 at 15:47

• zzackey
    Original Author
    10 years ago

I have marigolds, zinnias, white allyssum, red salvias, heliotrope and petunias Lullaby, Sorry I didn't respond to your post. These last 3 weeks have been super crazy. I can send you some seeds too. There are 1,000 seeds in each pack. So the three of you that haven't sent SASBE yet will just get less than that. Please enclose what type of seeds you want, return postage - 5 stamps, return address label and your gardenweb name.

• LullabyF360
    10 years ago

zackey

I will be mailing the bubble envelope before noon today. If it wasn't for labor day yesterday, it would have been mailed then.

• zzackey
    Original Author
    10 years ago

So, far I've only gotten envelopes from wonky and lullaby360. The people from the other swap that were interested, never emailed me. I don't know what happened to everyone else's emails.

I have reopened this offer.

Mailing to those above tomorrow. Please use your same name as on GW. It gets very confusing for me to keep track of.

• zzackey
    Original Author
    10 years ago

I've gotten several emails I can't answer. They get returned to me from Mailer Demon. If you want me to answer you, I have to be able to access your email.
    Klynnszas and temela-star are the ones that got refused.

• zzackey
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Lullaby360. The Ball seeds should germinate. I still have alot of them left. They are commercial seeds.

• LullabyF360
    10 years ago

Great to hear! I got your seeds a couple of days ago. Sorry I didn't let you know. I must have deleted our emails.

Sponsored
Creating Thoughtful, Livable Spaces For You in Franklin County