Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
aquawise

HAVE: Seeds

aquawise
10 years ago

I have Black Hollyhocks, A Giant Hollyhock with white flowers with a red center, Pink hollyhock and some white Hollyholck. Iris seeds (can give Name and/or color of parent plant)

Comments (17)

• journey149
    10 years ago

What are you looking for in exchange?

• aquawise
    Original Author
    10 years ago

No Idea!! LOL! What ya got! Postage if you don't have anything I want in trade!

• pdsavage
    10 years ago

Oh I want some I lost my Black hollyhocks in the move.
    Would love some more Iris seeds if you have any to spare.
    I have some Iris seedlings growing well from the last ones I got from you.
    Let me go through what I have and check out your want list to see if I have any on it.

• aquawise
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Sounds great pd!

• leila hamaya
    10 years ago

ooo i would love some black and white hollyhocks.
    this must be hollyhock week, seems everyone is trading them =)
    i am trying to collect them all !

i have a large list of stuff to trade attached, let me know if you want anything there for trade.

Here is a link that might be useful: my trade list

• alabamaangel1
    10 years ago

Beautiful Hollyhocks! Check my list, please, and see if I have anything you would like. I''ll be updating in the next half hour with more flower and veggie seeds.

• lavenderpyly
    10 years ago

Check my list and see if there is anything you would like. I would love some !

• TheNewb
    10 years ago

I would love Black Hollyhock! Would a SASE suffice?

• aquawise
    Original Author
    10 years ago

TheNewb!! please email me! click on (my page) and then on (send me an email)! you are not set up for me to contact you.
    If I have not contacted any of you posters please contact me as well!

• shylee_tx
    10 years ago

Wanted seeds of pride of Barbados or red Bird
    of Barbados

• sassybutterfly_2008
    10 years ago

Hey Aqua! :) I'd love to trade again. I'm interested in your black hollyhocks, Lion's Tail, Pink Mexican Petunia, Columbine Tequila Sunrise, Poppy Fruit Punch Mix, Poppy Coral Reef.

The only seeds I have to trade right now are veggies, I've been focusing on that this year. Otherwise, I have LOTS of plastic baggies, stickers, etc. Just lemme know if you'd like to trade again. :)

Thanks!
    Sassy

• beesneeds
    10 years ago

Sent you an email aquawise, hope we can do a trade :)

-B-

• zenbeans
    10 years ago

if you have any left let me know :) thanks

• diana333333
    10 years ago

Beautiful flowers but I would like to have some of your white with red center hollyhawk seeds. Check my list and see if there is anything you would like as a trade.
    Diana

• GMOFREEGUY
    10 years ago

Hey Im a new gardener and ive been adding some flowers to my garden this year. Ive never seen these before, theyre beatutiful. Would these do well in northern california? And if you think so would it be possible i could get some seeds?

• aquawise
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Sorry everyone for the delay in responding to the post! Puter crashed and had to get a new hard drive! If you want some of these hollyhock seeds then send me an personal message and I will give you the info you need to send postage for them.

• tamela_star
    10 years ago

I sent you an email! I'm interested in the black Barlow columbine. I have been looking for black flower seeds for a part sun garden next year. They will be great for the shadier part of it.

Sponsored