Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
garretds7

HAVE: Bolivian Rainbow Chili Hot Pepper and Ugly Ripe Tomato

garretds7
9 years ago

I have Many Bolivian Rainbow Chili Hot Pepper seeds for trade. These change colors from green, to purple, to yellow, to orange to a flame orange red and lastly deep red. There are many peppers to a single bush and you'll find all colors visible at the same time throughout it's longevity. And makes for a very inviting focal point in the yard. They are hot in all stages. And best freeze dried when deep red. They can be crushed and ground for a nice spicy flavor. I used this as a topping for Beef Jerky and my boys loved them.

I also have the Ugly Ripe Tomato. This was a very good producer. Turned out to be everyone's favorite in my home. Perfect for slicing and making spaghetti sauce.

Another Tomato, the Red Calabash is up for trade. A small tomato but very juicy. This one I really would have liked to make some tomato juice with. The taste reminded me of drinking a V-8. This plant produces many fruits. It has earned a spot in my garden next year too.

I've updated my Exchange Page where you'll find more seeds other than these for trade. And my "Wants" there as well.

Thanks for taking the time to read and enjoy yourself in collecting new seed!

Bolivian Rainbow Chili:

This post was edited by Garretds7 on Thu, Sep 18, 14 at 16:52

Comments (8)

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting