Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
karyn1_gw

Japanese Morning Glories

karyn1
13 years ago

I have mixed JMG seeds for trade or SASBE. I couldn't tell you what varieties or how much of each will be in the mix. I just went out and collected all the ripe pods. I have pics posted of some of the varieties in the vines forum.

Comments (16)

• austinnhanasmom
    13 years ago

Please check my have list.

Deb (anhsmom)

• yellowrose10
    13 years ago

sent you a email

• msbatt
    13 years ago

Me! Me! Me! (*grin*) I doubt I have anything you want to trade for, but I'll gladly send a SASE.

• shrlieb
    13 years ago

I would love to have some of these if you have any more. Sent you an email. Thanks, ShrlieB

• elvis
    13 years ago

May I have some, please? I'll send a SASBE with some seeds, if there is anything you want on my list; just need your snail mail addy...

• cryptid
    13 years ago

Hiya Karyn,...I'm *definitely* in for an SASBE and/or trade! JMG's are sooo pretty! I guarentee I can send you some equally appealing flower seeds as well,...either as a surprise, or else as a trade preference. PLMK! :)

• karyn1
    Original Author
    13 years ago

I think I've responded to everyone. If you have not heard from me please send me an email.

• Melissa
    13 years ago

If you have any more I would love to have some.
    Thanks
    mspriggs

• noodle1017
    13 years ago

I would love some for SASBE.

Thanks!

• karyn1
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Noodle I sent you an email. Ignore the typo. I saw it right as I hit send. lol

• eln2002meyer
    13 years ago

I would love to try some japanese morning glorys... My trade list is not up to date, but I could do a sasbe if you still have any?

• karyn1
    Original Author
    13 years ago

I think I've contacted everyone that's responded. I'm closing the offer for now but should be collecting more seeds and will re-open the offer later.

• abzzybee
    13 years ago

Hi,
    Please keep me in mind for when you re-open for trade/SASBE.
    Thank you, Anja H.

• Gerris2 (Joseph Delaware Zone 7a)
    13 years ago

Wow Karyn, you are popular with this seed offer!

• karyn1
    Original Author
    13 years ago

I have loads of JMG seeds but very few are separated by variety. I'm not going to use the mixed seeds but it's a waste to trash them. I'm glad I can find people that want them. BTW Joseph I emailed you again about the cardoon. Check your spam folder.

• sguanzon
    13 years ago

I'm interested in your mix...please check my list for a possible trade. If you have more to trade - send me your list!

Thanks.

Sue G.