Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Beauty Bush seeds

Posted by heavenlyfarm 6 (My Page) on
Mon, Sep 30, 13 at 9:05

Looking for Beauty Bush seeds today for my mother! lol she saw it the other day and we couldnt fit in the car for the hour drive home so I said I'd grow one for her! Anyways take a look at my lists for what I have. :)
~Michael

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Beauty Bush seeds

Not sure what you are looking for, but if it is the Beautyberry bush the seeds will not be ready until November.

o

I have some. Sent you an email.

o

heavenlyfarm let me know if you get what you need as it will be at least a month before these ripen. They are very easy to sprout so you will be fine with a couple.
Paul

o

Please could you send me some seeds. I just saw this bush when I was out of town and love it. My kids love it. I can send fennel, hyssop, coriander, whatever....thanks

o

Well I have at least 5 bushes and each are in the berry stage but when they are ripe I should have a few thousand seeds to give away. Right now I do have a few Red Texas Star Hibiscus seeds.

This post was edited by wally-1936 on Sat, Oct 12, 13 at 23:29

o

Beauty bush (kolkwitzia amabilis) is grown for its flowers, while beauty berry (callicarpa, several species) is grown for its fruit--which one are you looking for?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here