Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mjzzyzoff

HAVE: Have: seeds! toms, cukes, greens, herbs

mjzzyzoff
10 years ago

Yay! My first actual post!

I got some stuff ready for my first swap this am and now can't wait to do it again. So, here's my list of stuff I have available. I'm especially interested in shade perennials, ground covers, and anything edible. (A perennial shade-loving edible groundcover would be awesome!) Also love herbs and heirloom cherry tomatoes or smaller tomatoes.

Have; seeds:

chocolate cherry tomato
indigo rose tomato
yellow-white tomato
sweet pea currant tomato
purple tomatillo
thai hot pepper
bronze fennel
cilantro
savory
marigold
leaf lettuce
arugula
kale
moon & stars melon
ford hook acorn squash

cuttings:
thai basil
italian basil (or possibly sweet leaf; got them mixed up)
sweet leaf (possibly Italian!)
boxwood basil
lime basil
catmint
candy mint
some other kind of mint (rooted a cutting from grocery store)

This post was edited by mjzzyzoff on Tue, Nov 12, 13 at 12:50

Comments (10)

• cryptid
    10 years ago

Welcome to GardenWeb!! - I just sent you an email. :)

• Dani74
    10 years ago

would really like to trade for some of your indigo rose tomato seeds, check my list and see if you would like anything :)

• Dani74
    10 years ago

would really like to trade for some of your indigo rose tomato seeds, check my list and see if you would like anything :)

• mjzzyzoff
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Whoever emailed me without sending your email: can't contact you without it! :)

• recipesaver2
    10 years ago

Hi
    I would be interested in your :
    sweet pea current tomato
    Purple tomatillo
    Kale

I have some pink or white astilbe for shade and also mixed coral Bells and other items on my list.
    Thanks
    Jean
    Recipesaver2

• ForeverRecycleReuse
    10 years ago

I got your email but was not able to respond directly to you due to "(PLEASE NOTE: The member responding to your post has chosen not to reveal his or her email address. Therefore, you cannot reply to this message via email.)"

Below is my email that I had sent to you -- if possible, please respond to my original email message that you received with your actual email address so that we can formalize the trade. Thanks!

I have been gardening for the last few years and have just started to build my seed inventory. I am interested in several of your posted seeds. I have a few packets of Crimson Cushion Beefsteak tomato and 2 packets of large red cherry tomato. Not sure if you are interested in either.... I also have partial seed packets of Short 'n Sweet Carrots, Little Finger Carrots, Kaleidoscope Mix Carrots, White Lisbon Bunching Onion and Long Island Improved Brussels Sprouts

I am interested in the following of yours:

wapsicon peach tomato
    chocolate cherry tomato
    indigo rose tomato
    sweet pea currant tomato
    ground cherry
    purple tomatillo

Let me know if you are interested in a trade. Thanks!

• mjzzyzoff
    Original Author
    10 years ago

mclanclos - Michael,

I'd be interested in a trade but I have no way to contact you as you have opted to keep your email private and not allow members to contact you.

• ReptileAddiction
    10 years ago

I would love some seeds. You can email me if you would like by going to my page. I could trade you fro seedless concord grape cuttings.

• Charlie
    10 years ago

I have some white moonflower seeds (good in the shade and large like a bush) I would trade for tomatillo seeds and or ground cherry seeds. I also have many vegetable seeds from last year(don't know how viable) that I can give you as extras.

• tatreanna
    10 years ago

I'd like to trade for your indigo rose tomatoes, purple tomatillos, and bronze fennel. I've linked my list below, please take a look and see if I have anything you'd like.

Here is a link that might be useful: My Trade List

Sponsored
Ed Ball Landscape Architecture
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars30 Reviews
Exquisite Landscape Architecture & Design - “Best of Houzz" Winner