Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Have: seeds! toms, cukes, greens, herbs

Posted by mjzzyzoff 6 (My Page) on
Wed, Sep 18, 13 at 14:18

Yay! My first actual post!

I got some stuff ready for my first swap this am and now can't wait to do it again. So, here's my list of stuff I have available. I'm especially interested in shade perennials, ground covers, and anything edible. (A perennial shade-loving edible groundcover would be awesome!) Also love herbs and heirloom cherry tomatoes or smaller tomatoes.

Have; seeds:

chocolate cherry tomato
indigo rose tomato
yellow-white tomato
sweet pea currant tomato
purple tomatillo
thai hot pepper
bronze fennel
cilantro
savory
marigold
leaf lettuce
arugula
kale
moon & stars melon
ford hook acorn squash

cuttings:
thai basil
italian basil (or possibly sweet leaf; got them mixed up)
sweet leaf (possibly Italian!)
boxwood basil
lime basil
catmint
candy mint
some other kind of mint (rooted a cutting from grocery store)

This post was edited by mjzzyzoff on Tue, Nov 12, 13 at 12:50

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Have: seeds! toms, cukes, greens, herbs

Welcome to GardenWeb!! - I just sent you an email. :)

o

would really like to trade for some of your indigo rose tomato seeds, check my list and see if you would like anything :)

o

would really like to trade for some of your indigo rose tomato seeds, check my list and see if you would like anything :)

o

Whoever emailed me without sending your email: can't contact you without it! :)

o

Hi
I would be interested in your :
sweet pea current tomato
Purple tomatillo
Kale

I have some pink or white astilbe for shade and also mixed coral Bells and other items on my list.
Thanks
Jean
Recipesaver2

o

I got your email but was not able to respond directly to you due to "(PLEASE NOTE: The member responding to your post has chosen not to reveal his or her email address. Therefore, you cannot reply to this message via email.)"

Below is my email that I had sent to you -- if possible, please respond to my original email message that you received with your actual email address so that we can formalize the trade. Thanks!

I have been gardening for the last few years and have just started to build my seed inventory. I am interested in several of your posted seeds. I have a few packets of Crimson Cushion Beefsteak tomato and 2 packets of large red cherry tomato. Not sure if you are interested in either.... I also have partial seed packets of Short 'n Sweet Carrots, Little Finger Carrots, Kaleidoscope Mix Carrots, White Lisbon Bunching Onion and Long Island Improved Brussels Sprouts

I am interested in the following of yours:

wapsicon peach tomato
chocolate cherry tomato
indigo rose tomato
sweet pea currant tomato
ground cherry
purple tomatillo

Let me know if you are interested in a trade. Thanks!

o

mclanclos - Michael,

I'd be interested in a trade but I have no way to contact you as you have opted to keep your email private and not allow members to contact you.

o

I would love some seeds. You can email me if you would like by going to my page. I could trade you fro seedless concord grape cuttings.

o

I have some white moonflower seeds (good in the shade and large like a bush) I would trade for tomatillo seeds and or ground cherry seeds. I also have many vegetable seeds from last year(don't know how viable) that I can give you as extras.

o

I'd like to trade for your indigo rose tomatoes, purple tomatillos, and bronze fennel. I've linked my list below, please take a look and see if I have anything you'd like.

Here is a link that might be useful: My Trade List

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here