Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Have lot of veggies and flower to trade

Posted by fluffybonbon 9 (My Page) on
Sat, Sep 28, 13 at 14:24

I recently harvested some seeds from my garden , they are fresh 2013 ready to trade .
Veggie:
1) Giant round winter melon squash
2) Butter nut squash
3) Heirloom tomato, purple Russian , green zebra , ivory , red mama mia long .
4) Bean : runner bean, Kentucky wonder, Madagascar , rather snake bean, white pole kentucky wonder.
5) Long opo
6) Green bitter melon
7) Hot pepper : cherry, habanero, red Bhut ,

Flower :
1) Kiss me over garden gate
2) Pink Balfouri impatien
3) Fuschia rose companion
4) Pink holly hock
5) Mix cosmos
I am looking for star anise and veggies .
Email me to trade , thanks.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Have lot of veggies and flower to trade

Would like to trade for your cosmos mix; could I send you my list? Doreen.

o

Yes please.

o
veggie for flower

Hello, I have star anise, winter radish lettuce sweet pepper all colors, would love any of your flower seeds.

Thanks
Dwight

o

Simixwell, I just send an email to you ,thanks for interest .
Joy

o

Hi Betsy ,
I just emailed you , thanks .

o

Hi Dave,
What your name on GW ?
I just emailed you , thanks.

o

love to have the over the garden gate check my list let me know. David

o

I'm interested in some tomatoes and beans. Have a look at my list and let me know if I have anything you'd like.

Artemis

Here is a link that might be useful: Artemis' Lists

o
What I got/want

I've got some good IPM plants like Borage, Alaska Nasturtium, Yarrow OG(white cali native type), Rosa California hips(top shelf hips), and Yerba Mansa Roots for days. Also have some Amaryllis Belladonna(OG, the ONLY REAL Amaryllis) seeds, variegated canna lilies, Chinese ginseng, unique kentucky wonder pole bean I call Batman(bat shaped leaves)and double white brugmansia cuttings, scion wood of Adina apple.

Looking for toothache plant seeds, Huge Papaver Somniferum types and dark single colors(no Hungarian), hair vetch, Hops, lemongrass, gangala, cuban oregano, peanut plant or fresh legumes, edible mushroom spores with medium, etc...

o

Fluffy will you look at my page and see if I have any seeds you might like to trade for. And Organic_Posterity I have some toothache plant seeds if you need some but cannot find a way to contact you.

o

Hi lovemeflowers,
I already send email back to you ,
Thanks,

o

Organic_Posterity, I have lemon grass I can easily take a start from and ship potted or just send a short stalk or two that you can root before potting up. I'd really like a stick or two of Adina scion wood to add to my Tropical Beauty tree.

Oh, almost forgot. I will also have yacon crowns when I make my harvest later this year.

This post was edited by steve_in_los_osos on Sun, Oct 27, 13 at 23:36

o

Hi Dwight,
We traded seeds a couple weeks ago, but it looks like you sent the wrong seeds to me .
We agreed on star anise but you sent me a fennel seeds instead.
I google online for images of star anise, and it did not look like what you sent.
When I tried growing it, it came up as fennel.
Can you resend the star anise to me?
Thanks.
Joy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here