Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Blackberry and Candy lily seeds for sasbe

Posted by ms_minnamouse 7a (My Page) on
Tue, Sep 25, 12 at 17:43

Please follow directions to make this easy on me or I can't follow through with your request.

1. Email me stating what you're requesting, your GW name, and your name and address.
2. I will email you back with my address. Then send to me a self addressed padded envelope with three first class stamps on it and an additional three first class stamps inside the envelope for me to send it back to you.
3. Feedback on the trade rating page would be appreciated. :)

The blackberry lily seeds and candy lily seeds are MIXED. I don't know which plants are which so I'll send you some that I've collected from multiple pods.

I'll try to add any additional seeds I have that are ready to be harvested. This MIGHT include hardy hibiscus, Rose of Sharon, etc. I'm not making promises.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Blackberry and Candy lily seeds for sasbe

Sent you an email...thanks for the offer :)

o

As stated: "Please follow directions to make this easy on me or I can't follow through with your request."

That means that people who didn't follow the simple directions were ignored and missed out.

(This wasn't in reference to you, MoonFire :) )

o

Hi Michelle :) Just a note to let you know I mailed out the SASBE today...thanks so much for this offer :)

o

Hi Michelle

My gw name is craftie2. Also known as margie Anderson. My email address is craftie2@hotmail.om Hope to hear from you soon.
Margie

o

Interested in the blackberry seeds if they are still available.

o

I would love some, will email you
Thanks so much
lisa

o

I would love some, will email you
Thanks so much
lisa

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here