Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
christinajo_gw

WANTED: Kubinskiy Chornyi Peretz/Pertsevidny Black and Snickers

ChristinaJo
10 years ago

I am looking for Kubinskiy Chornyi Peretz/Perstevidny Black tomato. It's a "pepper" shaped tomato that gets up to 1lb. I think they were grown in greenhouses.

Also, looking for "Snickers". It is a reddish tomato. Good for sauce. Any help would be appreciated. I have seed to trade. They are both Russian. Thanks

Comments (8)

• ChristinaJo
    Original Author
    10 years ago

I know there is more than one snickers out there, but the one I desire is a dark red/black. Not orange.
    I can find the Pertsevidy Black too, but it's on two Russian websites and I can't translate to work the site......

• ChristinaJo
    Original Author
    10 years ago

I know there is more than one snickers out there, but the one I desire is a dark red/black. Not orange.
    I can find the Pertsevidy Black too, but it's on two Russian websites and I can't translate to work the site......

• ChristinaJo
    Original Author
    10 years ago

• gvozdika
    10 years ago

Have you tried Google Translate? It can translate a whole web page or some text. Anyway, if it is the only way to get these seeds, I can help you with navigating the sites.

• ChristinaJo
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Sorry for the multiple post. Still getting use to this forum....

I tried Google translate, It worked for the first page, but doesn't always do it for the rest. ??? I just changed my internet plan and now the computer is kind of weird...

gvozdika,
    Thank you for responding! I have tried to join tomat-pomodor.com to ask for the tomatoes ,because one of the main ladies that grow both, post there. I fill everything out to register and join, but it won't go through at all. I'm wondering if it's just for region. It's frustrating. Any help would be great.

• gvozdika
    10 years ago

I tried to register there yesterday and got the confirmation today. I'm in Oregon. First, you fill the form for registration, it asks for a screen name, password and an email address. Right after that you'll get an email saying your registration is in progress and awaits the admin's approval. Considering the time difference you might wait for a while. Did you at least get the first auto response?
    I wonder if it could be possible to invite the ladies from that site to trade here but this forum's page says "only US traders". Why is it so? Never noticed it before.

• ChristinaJo
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Well, I filled out the registering page, did the "visual" entry at the bottom, and pressed enter. The same page pops up again with a ? at one of the entries I already filled out. I re-fill it, all checks show up, enter again, Boom.....back to the same register page with a ? at one of the boxes to fill out. It's not rocket science. I've done this before......
    I emailed the administrators and hope to get help. How long is too long to wait for a response from there? No first auto response. Just keeps kicking me back to register page...
    That would be great if we could get them here with us! Didn't know it said that either.

• gvozdika
    10 years ago

On the web site it says they usually respond within 24 hours and they are having problems with spammers. Let me brake the registration page field by field. So after the first page were you have to agree with the rules there is only one button at the end. The next page, the actual registration form has the following fields
    Required information
    1. User name
    2. E-mail
    3. A check box if you want other users to contact you via email
    4. Password
    5. Password
    Optional
    6. Real name
    Visual
    7. Answer for a visual captcha
    8. Answer for a small word problem (what is 100 plus 1?)

9. Registration button

They do not have restrictions by region. I saw messages from people from France and Italy. Seems like a very friendly forum and they have a seed exchange thread. Try again, hope it helps, and see you there (I have the same nickname there). Good luck!

Sponsored
Grow Landscapes
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Planning Your Outdoor Space in Loundon County?