Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
woodsidetrader

HAVE: seed - will trade for post cards

woodsidetrader
9 years ago

if you are looking for seed but have little trade I will trade seed for post cards. See my page for details.

Here is a link that might be useful: My Trade Page

Comments (17)

• indiana_matt
    9 years ago

I am interested in some African Violet leaves. Do you think they would be ok in the mail this time of year, as it is getting colder?

• bunnynomnom
    9 years ago

Hi,
    I don't have postcards but I can draw you a garden friend? Would you be interested in something on my trade list? Maybe Alium christophii seedlings, atibulom seeds or Arisaema proboscedeum bulb.

I really want Gomphrena, especially the Qis series and strawberry fields. Also interested in columbine, cosmos Double Click Rose Bonbon, baby breath, hollyhock Creme de Cassis, Persian cornflower. Maybe we can work something out?

Here is a link that might be useful: Trade list

• xXMackXx
    9 years ago

Hi! College freshman here experimenting with hydroponics and currently looking for seed donations. If you would like to help me out (and i will be sure to pay it forward) please email me at makenziejordyn@yahoo.com
    Much appreciated!!!
    Jordyn
    P.S. I'm from beautiful northern michigan and would love to send you a post card. :D

• engrgirl
    9 years ago

I'm interested in trading! I'm a new homeowner in zone 4 with a lot of "blank canvas" to work with since the previous owner was 88 couldn't take care of the yard. It's got great spaces to plant in with a mix of conditions (1/3rd shaded and probably holds moisture well, 1/3 sloped and partially shaded, 1/3 sloped and well draining in full sun). I'm so excited to do something with it, but right now it's overrun with junipers, ajuga, creeping sedums and weeds. I'm interested in suggestions too, but particularly your agastache orange (any chance this would survive as a perennial in zone 4 - what I see online lists some as zone 3 and some as zone 6 for some varieties, but I'm not sure what type you have?), calendula neon, gazania, purple liatris, gomphrena, portulaca sundial orange, Wave blue torenia, chelone, astilbe, as well as some mint (I have to admit this is more for me to enjoy than for the garden appearance though!). I have beads (including some handmade glass lampwork beads that I've made as a hobby), as well as post cards that I can send you.

I think I have my profile set up that you can private message me with your address and I can send you some goodies, and whatever you feel is a fair trade in seeds is fine with me (if I "liked" to many please don't feel obligated to send me that many)- I'm new to the gardenweb and don't really know how it all works, but I'm excited to start!

• woodsidetrader
    Original Author
    9 years ago

engrgirl, I am not able to message you. if you see this, you will either have to change your profile or post your email addy.

• engrgirl
    9 years ago

Maybe I don't know how the settings are supposed to be, I thought checking the box "allow anyone to message me" would be the right settting, but maybe not.... if anyone knows how to fix this I'd love to learn it. In the meantime, my email address is at_jodi@hotmail.com. Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you!

• MikeinPA_Zone5b
    9 years ago

engrgirl, it is actually working. I just checked! But we have to click on your Username and that takes us to your Profile where we can see the Message Button. I was not aware of how that works either until just now. Hopefully Woodsidetrader will email you directly anyway.

• engrgirl
    9 years ago

Thank you to the folks who let me know I've got Messaging working! I'm eagerly hoping that Woodsidetrader and I can connect soon! :-)

• Chris Cousineau
    9 years ago

I have some very old post cards from Israel, and various places. I will have to dig them out of a box I have stored and can give you more details. I also have some that are from a Lodge in Michigan that are about60 years old and in black and white. Not sure if they would interest you but figured it was worth a shot. Your messaging isn't enabled so my email is ilovetn2012@yahoo.com mail me there and let me know if this sounds acceptable to you.

• woodsidetrader
    Original Author
    9 years ago

can someone tell me how to get to my trade list to update it. tried several things, nothing works.

• zeroXstaticlife
    8 years ago

Woodsidetrader try this: top right corner go to 'My Houzz'. A drop down menu should come up, click on 'edit profile'. On the far left side there is a menu headed 'Account'. Under that 'Advanced Settings', click on that. On this page down near the bottom it'll say 'My GardenWeb Trading List'. Hope this isn't confusing.

• woodsidetrader
    Original Author
    8 years ago

thanks Jess, I think it's done.

• engrgirl
    8 years ago

Thank you woodside trader - my seeds arrived yesterday. Thank you for sending so many, and I'm really excited to get them in some dirt! :-)

• Chris Cousineau
    8 years ago

I sent postcards out and you should get them any day.

• vnginger
    8 years ago

I just moved and threw out lots of postcards. I remember someone from here collecting them... but forgot who.... now I know. Will send to you when I find more. Love to get the love-in-mis thought. I'll send you SASE too if you can msg me your address. I think you should be able to msg me now.

• woodsidetrader
    Original Author
    8 years ago

please note I will take used cards, but NOT cards that are damaged, for example were glued in an album or were bent/torn in mailing. NO fold-out strips. Only single cards. Thanks.

Sponsored
Fineline Deck Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars11 Reviews
Women Owned Construction Company Specializing in High Quality Decks