Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
fearadyn

HAVE: Up for postage or trade

fearadyn
10 years ago

Hi everyone~ I'm still waiting on some seeds to harvest but I've got enough to start trading this first batch~

These are all from my gardens and harvested this year 2013~They are all open pollinated

First come and post here, first pick of trade or postage~Both newbies and ol timers welcome~

There are not many seeds I need for next year so most of these will go for the cost of postage.

First look at my list and then follow the link to my photobucket album and see the parent plants of most of my seeds that I'm offering~(link is below the seed list)

Next post here that you want my seeds, tell me which ones you choose (you are welcome to some or all of them if you wish) and give me a list (or give me link to your list or just let me know where it is ) of what you would want to trade for them. I will send you a private message (unless you email me first) and either work out a trade or let you know you can have them for postage.

If I send you seeds for postage~You will need to send me a SASBE (self addressed stamped bubble envelope)

If you are only getting very small seeds a SASE (self addressed stamped envelope) is fine, but for any of the larger seeds you will need a SASBE as they will get crushed going thru the postal system in a regular envelope.

Please be sure I can read your address and also enclose a note of the seeds you want (so I can be sure I have pulled the correct ones)

Postage costs have gone up~so if you get all the seed packets you will need to send 5 stamps to cover the postage. Less seeds with a smaller bubble envelope will be less stamps. We will work out the details and how many stamps you need to send in our private mails.

Once we agree on a trade or postage I will set aside your seeds. This year I will give you two weeks to send your postage. I will not remind you and ask if you still want them and after the two weeks are up if I have not gotten your postage or heard from you they will go back into the mix and be up for grabs again.

I have written up planting instructions for all this batch and if you would like them I can send a copy to your email.

Seed list~ (name first and the number of seed packets I have~I will update this as they go)

(Newbies) Please check my Rate and Review page. I always check before I trade and I always leave feedback~

Have fun picking and thank you for giving them a good home!

Link to my photobucket album of most of the parent plants~ (choose 'VIEW ALL'

Here is a link that might be useful: Trade list

Comments (26)

• kayjayn
    10 years ago

New to the forum and to gardening in general. Would very much like some of your Coneflower, Hollyhock and Gaillardia seeds. Have nothing to trade yet since just getting started.

• LullabyF360
    10 years ago

I'd like to have your chamomile! :D

• fearadyn
    Original Author
    10 years ago

I got you both~

kayjayn you might want to add your email address to your profile. I sent you mail thru Gardenweb, and just want to be sure you get it.

Lullaby I would love to do a trade for some of your Sweet William~I sent you an email

Thanks guys!

• leila hamaya
    10 years ago

hi

i would be interested in yellow chamomile, and hollyhocks of any color, pink mix is what you listed. i have a pretty big list of stuff to trade, or could do a sase if you prefer.

Here is a link that might be useful: my trade list

• 🌱 ~ 🌿 ~ 🍅
    10 years ago

Can I send a SASE for some of your campion?

• fearadyn
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Just sent an email to both

leilahamaya and
    blossombrigade

• seedshaker
    10 years ago

Hello ~ I moved from Virginia to Florida. We downsized and I left most of my gardening supplies in Virginia. I am starting again from scratch. I would appreciate anything you might send me for postage.
    Chamomile
    Poppy Pink
    Sunflower
    Shasta Daisy
    Pink Coneflower
    Pink Blush Campion

Thank you!

• fearadyn
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Hi seedshaker~You need to add your email to your profile, so I can contact you or just email me so I can send you my address~

You are welcome to the morning glories also~Just let me know~

You are most welcome

• seedshaker
    10 years ago

Thanks fearadyn! The morning glories will be welcomed too! I have updated my settings.

• Need2SeeGreen 10 (SoCal)
    10 years ago

Hello:

I would love some of the morning glories too, if you still have any. I've never even seen those mixed ones!

To save you the trouble of looking up my page, all I have to trade is I. alba (the moonflower version of mg) and some tropical milkweed (which I pulled b/c it's not the right one for my area). It is "Silky Scarlet" kind, afaik.

I can do for postage too. I don't have much space or I'd want more -- great photos!

Apologies if I am doing this wrong.

Thanks!

• luvsgrtdanes
    10 years ago

I'd like to make a trade with you for your,
    Morning glory mix~dark blue~tye dye, kinola black and possible cross of the two and Curled leaf Japanese morning glory mix.

I have some Daylily Pandora's box and many Japanese morning glories. Drop me a line if you want to trade.

• fearadyn
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Need2SeeGreen You sure can have them for postage but specify which ones, I have the curled leaf mix and the dark blue mix~you are welcome to them both~will be sending you an email~

ronnie17~JMG's are right up my alley, I would love to do a trade with you, but your email address is not listed~so shoot me an email or list yours so I can contact you~

Thank you everyone for taking these seeds!

• bunnynomnom
    10 years ago

Hi,

I'd like to trade with you for the columbine seeds, tye dye morning glory and white with blue star morning glory with curled leaves.
    I have mixed sunflower, love in a mist (mixture of blue & pink), and parsley seeds fresh from harvest, but I have other seeds in my trade list as well. Let me know. Thanks!

My

• horace
    10 years ago

would like to have a sample of Shasta daisy, gailardia, sunflower, pink corn flower, hollyhocks, poppy pink single

• blrhudugi
    10 years ago

I am also new to gardening and don't have much to trade. But if you still have any of your veggie seeds, can you please let me know what you have. I would much appreciate what I can get. I hope to pay it all forward in future years (if things go successfully).

thanks

• fearadyn
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Ronnie17, still have not heard from you~I hope you are checking back here~ Your email address is not listed on the GW site, email me or let me know you have relisted it so I can get in touch with you~:=)

• fearadyn
    Original Author
    10 years ago

BunnyNomNom ,horace,blrhudugi I've sent emails to all three of you~

10 years ago

Fearadyn,

thanks so much!!!

I would like both kinds of morning glories! Any kinds you have.

I am sorry to say, I am having trouble with Gmail today, so I will email you from a different account, if that's okay? (It won't let me into that one.) The new one starts ... "manz..." , so you'll know it's me.

I am very sorry about the hassle!!!

This is very exciting! Thanks again! : )

• luvsgrtdanes
    10 years ago

I'll send you a message, not sure where my email went...used to be listed.

• fearadyn
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Alright very happy to hear from you both! Need2seeGreen sounds good I'll be looking for it!

10 years ago

Me again, I got back in so I just emailed you from the original account.

Thanks again, very excited!!!

• cathybt9
    9 years ago

I am interested in your Chamomile , Holly Hock, Columbine and Pink Poppy. I have Mammoth Sunflowers ,Kentucky beans and Peony. Not sure how to ship the Peony.

• snichols94
    9 years ago

I would love some Mammoth Sunflower seeds or any kind of morning glory, if you have either of those left. I can offer butternut or spaghetti squash seeds in return (or anything else on my trade list). Let me know!

• fearadyn
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Still have morning glory seeds left for postage~

• fearadyn
    Original Author
    9 years ago

snichols94 I sent you an email, let me know if you got it~

• scorion1
    9 years ago

Do you still have those morning glory seeds ? If so, can I get them please.

Sponsored
Dream Design Construction LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Loudoun County's Innovative General Contractors