Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
cottage_garden

HAVE: Flowers for Hummingbirds ~ Hummingbird Seed Mix

cottage_garden
11 years ago

I have a wonderful selection of flower seeds designed specifically to attract hummingbirds and other delightful creatures who enjoy pretty and sweet flowers. There are several packets available if anyone is interested.

The mix contains the following:

Alyssum

Achillea

Arroyo Lupine

Bachelor Button

Black Eyed Susan

Delphinium

California Poppy

Caliopsis

Coreopsis

Cosmos

Gaillardia

Indian Blanket

Lavatera

Linum

Liatris

Oenothera

Red Monkeyflower

Rudbeckia

Painted Daisy

Phlox

Purple Coneflower

Scarlet Bugler

Wallflower

White Yarrow

There is more than enough for me to be able to share and provide for SASE. Make sure to post here as email delivery is spotty, at best. That way, in the event your message does not make it to the inbox, I can always check back on GW to see if I've missed a message.

You are welcomed to make an offer to trade or request the seeds for SASE.

Remember, the post office is having challenges so to make sure they deliver your mail properly, without asking you for additional postage, place at least 65 cents on the envelope. To be safe, I always just apply 2-45 cents stamps to avoid having any unnecessary conversations with the postal clerks.

Thanks for looking!

Julie

Here is a link that might be useful: Hummingbird Haven Seeds

Comments (23)

• jimryder
    11 years ago

Hi, I am interested in your offer. I also checked your list and are interested in some things off there.
    Asclepias- red
    Amaranth hopi dye red
    Bells of Ireland antique apple green
    Centaurea sun globe
    Coleus- both
    Painted daisy, zulu prince
    Gomphrena strawberry fields
    Scabiosa chat noir
    Statice rainbow mix
    Zinnia orange cherry profusion, blue point bouquet
    Sweet pea sunshine deep rose

Hope we can work something out. You have a nice list, hopefully there are things on my list you may be interested in. Thanks!
    Tonya

• jimryder
    11 years ago

Hi, I am interested in your offer. I also checked your list and are interested in some things off there.
    Asclepias- red
    Amaranth hopi dye red
    Bells of Ireland antique apple green
    Centaurea sun globe
    Coleus- both
    Painted daisy, zulu prince
    Gomphrena strawberry fields
    Scabiosa chat noir
    Statice rainbow mix
    Zinnia orange cherry profusion, blue point bouquet
    Sweet pea sunshine deep rose

Hope we can work something out. You have a nice list, hopefully there are things on my list you may be interested in. Thanks!
    Tonya

• beesneeds
    11 years ago

The hummingbird mix sounds lovely, I would like one of those please.
    I looked over your have list, and am interested in the following- Bush Champion cucumber, Long Red cayenne pepper, and as many kinds of nasturtiums as you are willing to send me. I just discovered the usefulness and beauty of nasturtiums this spring, now I want to grow as many different kinds as I can.

I also looked over your wishlist, and unfortunately I don't have anything you are looking for. Please let me know if we can sort out an SASE.

• craftie2
    11 years ago

Hi julie do you still have these avail. I love humingbirds. still new to gardening so i dont have anything to trade yet. Cat wait to hear from you.

margie

• branfan
    11 years ago

am i understanding correctly that the mix contains all the species listed? if so i would like one packet to expand my hummingbird garden. i also have butterfly weed seeds from my yard.

• remy101
    11 years ago

I am interest in seed , but I have only rose seed and peppers

• pduck42
    11 years ago

I sent you an email. Penny

• Kenzie88
    11 years ago

Can I do a SASBE for a little bit of everything? Email me the address and postage information.

• cottage_garden
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Hello everyone and thanks for the replies. Most of the mail went directly into my spam folder so I didn't realize this thread was still alive.

I do still have the hummingbird mix available and am more than happy to share. Will have to review the requests and the available packets to make sure I can accommodate all who have requested but will respond to everyone individually.

Thanks again!

• tecnico
    11 years ago

hello Julie im starting a new garden and these seeds will make a wonderful compliment to it, so pleaseeee i want a pack of these humming bird seed mix pleaseeee , thanks in adavanced : )

• cottage_garden
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Okay, I do have packets available so please make sure your settings permit me to contact you directly.

• tecnico
    11 years ago

Hello Julie yes , you can contact me directly will be waiting your email : )

• sher305
    11 years ago

Would love a hummingbird mix pack if you still have some available. Lost all my seeds in a flood 2 years ago so still starting over, but will gladly send SAPE and some small plastic seed packages?
    My e mail:
    sparsons305@yahoo.com
    Thank you,
    Sherry

• jimmac619
    11 years ago

I would love some of your hummingbird mix, please.

• JACQPURPLE
    11 years ago

I would be interested if you still have some, JQ

• cottage_garden
    Original Author
    11 years ago

I am receiving lots of "cannot send to this email address" so please make sure you either forward an address where you can be reached or update your settings in GW. Unfortunately, I don't have time to track individuals down to make sure you are receiving the messages I'm sending.

:)

• tecnico
    11 years ago

hello julie hope everything ok : ) , got the pots and the soil for starting the seeds as soon as you send them : ) will be waiting for them thanks again : )

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    11 years ago

I am receiving lots of "cannot send to this email address" so please make sure you either forward an address where you can be reached or update your settings in GW. Unfortunately, I don't have time to track individuals down to make sure you are receiving the messages I'm sending.

:)

Julie, there seems to be a problem with GW and email addresses when you get the folloow-up replies emailed to you. When you hit 'reply' it should show the GW email addy, but often it is also showing the member name behind the address, and then that causes the email to show as 'rejected'.

I know you will get this reply, so if you try and then 'reply' to that email, please note what is in the TO line before hitting send. If you then delete off 'the extra' stuff behind the email addy, it should send just fine.

Clear as mud? I'm just being a busy body here and not wanting to take you up on your kind offer. I've reported the situation to GW via the Contact GW link.

chemocurl...aka Sue

• EvilKittenKisses
    11 years ago

Hello,

I would be greatly interested in the hummingbird mix if you still have any available. Unfortunately, I do not have anything to trade as of yet, but would be more than happy to send SASE. Please let me know either way.

P.S. my husband calls me his hummingbird :)

• GardeningMan
    11 years ago

I would really love to try your humming bird blend. We can probably trade for some rosemary clippings or seeds or cilantro seeds

• GardeningMan
    11 years ago

I would really love to try your humming bird blend. We can probably trade for some rosemary clippings or seeds or cilantro seeds

• cottage_garden
    Original Author
    11 years ago

All those who sent in their envelopes have sent seeds. Those of you who requested seeds, were supposed to send in their envelope and didn't, unfortunately the offer is now closed.

Thanks all!

• sher305
    11 years ago

Received the seeds you sent and have some planted and in the greenhouse!
    Thank you so much for sharing!
    Sherry Parsons

Sponsored
Michael Nash Design, Build & Homes
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars254 Reviews
Northern Virginia Design Build Firm | 18x Best of Houzz