Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Free Fresh Seeds

Posted by ladebugz 9 (ladebugz47@yahoo.com) on
Mon, Oct 22, 12 at 21:02

For postage I will send ANYONE 3 packs of seeds. I have more than enough (because of all you wonderful people!!) Would like to find homes for these. I dont have time for an avalanche of emails so just send a SASE to
Deon Sims
6401 Cedar Bend Ct#3
Mobile Al 36608
**From experience I have noticed that 2 stamps is usually enough
** If you send seeds of anything ( Im not the kind of girl that turns down free seed!!) you need not send any postage.
** No annuals please
** I am more than glad to fill request so if you see anything on my trade list plese let me know. I will try to include it but its pretty much a first come first serve basis.
** I always try to send seeds that will be compatible with your zone so please let me know what it is.
Thanks so much for all of your generosity!!
GW'ers are the best!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Free Fresh Seeds

SASBE Headed your way!

o

Sending you some cool seeds and a bubble envelope!! Thanks!!

o

SASBE on its way to you, with seeds and a small wish list! :) - However, you should never openly post your mailing address to any forum. It's not only just begging for trouble, but it's actually against GW policy.

o

Hi AGAIN sending sase out ASAP!

o

I need seeds I'm just starting to get my thumbs green hahaha well anyways I don't know what sas.is can I get some help Pls ... and thank you

o

I will get 2 stanps in the mail today. Would love a mixture
of what you have left.
Thank you,
djune/Donna

Donna J Stanley
1609 Holly St.
Atlanta, TX 75551

o

Charliebos, sase is self addressed sealed envelope you will send one envelope with a second envelope inside with your address, and postage for her to send back to,you.....for future ref. sasbe is the same thing only self addressed sealed,bubble envelope!

o

i know we have traded before but found somethings on your list...dragon tongue, flashy trout, Japanese cucumber, "hairy balls", green envy zinnia. Will you look and see if i have anything to trade..if not will send you a SASBE.

o

Hi there--
I hope I'm not too late. Am sending a sase out in tomorrow's mail. Thanks so much! :)
Stacey

o

I only finally managed to send my SASBE to you yesterday, including some packs of seeds (Bhut Jolokia and others). Things have been a bit stressful here lately, otherwise it would have been mailed earlier.

o

I thought SASE meant self addressed stamped envelope.

o

Yes I guess your right, learned something today....one what sase really means and two don't take my own advice haha:) sorry for any confusion

o

Hi ladebugz, I know I'm a bit late in finding your generous post. I am a newbie to gardening and would love any seeds,not picky here as I am learning. I am into edibles. I live in zone 10b/24. I will mail out sase tomorrow unless you ran out of supply already. I have a few seeds I can send to share. Happy holidays! Thank you so much~ Christine aka socalgardengal

o

� Hi, saw your post and would like to work out a trade or see if you still have the seeds I�m interested in, White Texas Star, Hibiscus Moy Grande,trouts lettuce.. . Let me know what you like from my trade list at the bottom of page. Thanks I am interested in:
� Joe Pye Weed ..A must for butterfly gardens'
� Green Envy Zinnia
� Cosmos "Sea Shells Blend"
� Echinacea "Yellow"
� White Texas Star
� Chinese Lantern
� White Hardy Hibiscus
� Hardy Hibiscus "Moy Grande"
� Asclepias physocarpa "Hairy Balls"

� Pink Hardy Hibiscus

� Flashy Trouts Back Lettuce

� California Blackeye Pea
� Meyers Lemon
� Dragon Tongue Garden Bean

Here is what I have to trade:

2012 seed trade list
#banana squash
*basil dark opal
*basil sweet
< davers carrots
* herb mix
*jalepeno pepper
#luffa gourd
*pepper California wonder
*pepper grand bell
*Tomato cherry
*Tomato beefsteak

� *small pkg 10 seeds let me know if you want 2
� < co-op re packaged
� # from my garden

o

If you still have seeds for SASE I love to have some.

Thank you.

o

If you still have seeds available I would love some for zone 7B.

Thank you for your generousity.

o

These still available? I can send SASE. Thanks. Zone 6 here with an indoor grow area as well.

o

Hi Deon sending SASE today. I'm in zone 9b.
Thank you.

o

Do you still have Mammoth Melting Sweetpod Pea and Dragon Tongue Garden Bean avail? Will send you an email too.
Sarah

o

Do you still have Mammoth Melting Sweetpod Pea and Dragon Tongue Garden Bean avail? Will send you an email too.
Sarah

o

Hi,

I have:

Aunt Ruby's German Green Tomato
Peruvian Purple Ormamental Pepper
Chocolate Cherry tomato
Cayenne Pepper
Lemon Drop Pepper-very hot

If you still have anything left over let me know and I will ship.

Thanks,

margarita10

o

If you still have these would like some. I live in Pensacola fl. Cant wait for you email. very new to this. Just let me know what I need to do thank you

Margie
craftie2@hotmail.com

o

Sending you an email.

Ellie

o

Sending my SASE!!

o

Hi there,

I would love to send you an SASE. I should have a variety mexican pepper seeds at the end of this season to send you send you. (I'm in zones 3-5)

o

sending a SASE to you. I am starting out. Thanks!

Elvi Miller

o

Do you have any left at this point? If so I will send a SASE or SASBE.

o

Hi deon
sending a sase. I am new at gardening so not to picky. It looks like we are neighbors. I live in pensacola fl. thank you

margie

o

I just bought a pack of ground cherry seeds. I will only use about 15 of the 25. Would you like to trade for some chinese lattern and tomatillo?

o

hello Ladebugz,

I would be interested in the following.

Please mail me and let me know if available.
Cosmos "Sea Shells Blend"
Chinese Lantern
White Hardy Hibiscus

Thanks!

o

Hi Ladebugz,

I like to trade your Chinese Lantern and Japanese Soyu Burpless Cucumber with my hot pepper.

I have some different type of hot peppers.
- Thai Bird's eye chili
- Chili Pequin

Please let me know. Thanks.

o

Hi Deon

Did you ever receive my SASE? It was sent to you on Dec 18 2012.
Thank you.

o

Has anyone received a response to this offer? I sent my seeds in December but no response.

margarita10

o

ladebugz has not posted anywhere on the forums for about 3 months. I think it would be very safe to assume that this offer has been 'over' for some time now, though the OP never posted otherwise.

For those of you who sent your seeds or postage yet received nothing in return, and no reply, I'd suggest you post a review stating the facts at her review thread.

I see she is getting the follow-up replies sent to her email...so there is no 'good' excuse for not posting to this thread that the offer is closed...sigh

Here is a link that might be useful: Post review here

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here