Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ladebugz

HAVE: Free Fresh Seeds

ladebugz
11 years ago

For postage I will send ANYONE 3 packs of seeds. I have more than enough (because of all you wonderful people!!) Would like to find homes for these. I dont have time for an avalanche of emails so just send a SASE to

Deon Sims

6401 Cedar Bend Ct#3

Mobile Al 36608

**From experience I have noticed that 2 stamps is usually enough

** If you send seeds of anything ( Im not the kind of girl that turns down free seed!!) you need not send any postage.

** No annuals please

** I am more than glad to fill request so if you see anything on my trade list plese let me know. I will try to include it but its pretty much a first come first serve basis.

** I always try to send seeds that will be compatible with your zone so please let me know what it is.

Thanks so much for all of your generosity!!

GW'ers are the best!!

Comments (34)

• marbles_n_the_garden
    11 years ago

SASBE Headed your way!

• zzackey
    11 years ago

Sending you some cool seeds and a bubble envelope!! Thanks!!

• cryptid
    11 years ago

SASBE on its way to you, with seeds and a small wish list! :) - However, you should never openly post your mailing address to any forum. It's not only just begging for trouble, but it's actually against GW policy.

• momgardens1
    11 years ago

Hi AGAIN sending sase out ASAP!

• charliebos
    11 years ago

I need seeds I'm just starting to get my thumbs green hahaha well anyways I don't know what sas.is can I get some help Pls ... and thank you

• djune_gw
    11 years ago

I will get 2 stanps in the mail today. Would love a mixture
    of what you have left.
    Thank you,
    djune/Donna

Donna J Stanley
    1609 Holly St.
    Atlanta, TX 75551

• momgardens1
    11 years ago

Charliebos, sase is self addressed sealed envelope you will send one envelope with a second envelope inside with your address, and postage for her to send back to,you.....for future ref. sasbe is the same thing only self addressed sealed,bubble envelope!

• lovemeflowers
    11 years ago

i know we have traded before but found somethings on your list...dragon tongue, flashy trout, Japanese cucumber, "hairy balls", green envy zinnia. Will you look and see if i have anything to trade..if not will send you a SASBE.

• mabiebaby
    11 years ago

Hi there--
    I hope I'm not too late. Am sending a sase out in tomorrow's mail. Thanks so much! :)
    Stacey

• cryptid
    11 years ago

I only finally managed to send my SASBE to you yesterday, including some packs of seeds (Bhut Jolokia and others). Things have been a bit stressful here lately, otherwise it would have been mailed earlier.

• zzackey
    11 years ago

I thought SASE meant self addressed stamped envelope.

• momgardens1
    11 years ago

Yes I guess your right, learned something today....one what sase really means and two don't take my own advice haha:) sorry for any confusion

• socalgardengal
    11 years ago

Hi ladebugz, I know I'm a bit late in finding your generous post. I am a newbie to gardening and would love any seeds,not picky here as I am learning. I am into edibles. I live in zone 10b/24. I will mail out sase tomorrow unless you ran out of supply already. I have a few seeds I can send to share. Happy holidays! Thank you so much~ Christine aka socalgardengal

• granniemable
    11 years ago

� Hi, saw your post and would like to work out a trade or see if you still have the seeds I�m interested in, White Texas Star, Hibiscus Moy Grande,trouts lettuce.. . Let me know what you like from my trade list at the bottom of page. Thanks I am interested in:
    � Joe Pye Weed ..A must for butterfly gardens'
    � Green Envy Zinnia
    � Cosmos "Sea Shells Blend"
    � Echinacea "Yellow"
    � White Texas Star
    � Chinese Lantern
    � White Hardy Hibiscus
    � Hardy Hibiscus "Moy Grande"
    � Asclepias physocarpa "Hairy Balls"
    �
    � Pink Hardy Hibiscus
    �
    � Flashy Trouts Back Lettuce
    �
    � California Blackeye Pea
    � Meyers Lemon
    � Dragon Tongue Garden Bean

Here is what I have to trade:

2012 seed trade list
    #banana squash
    *basil dark opal
    *basil sweet
    * herb mix
    *jalepeno pepper
    #luffa gourd
    *pepper California wonder
    *pepper grand bell
    *Tomato cherry
    *Tomato beefsteak

� *small pkg 10 seeds let me know if you want 2
    � � # from my garden

• MariaTR
    11 years ago

If you still have seeds for SASE I love to have some.

Thank you.

• foodeefish
    11 years ago

If you still have seeds available I would love some for zone 7B.

Thank you for your generousity.

• Just_Jes
    11 years ago

These still available? I can send SASE. Thanks. Zone 6 here with an indoor grow area as well.

• MariaTR
    11 years ago

Hi Deon sending SASE today. I'm in zone 9b.
    Thank you.

• paysoncrafter
    11 years ago

Do you still have Mammoth Melting Sweetpod Pea and Dragon Tongue Garden Bean avail? Will send you an email too.
    Sarah

• paysoncrafter
    11 years ago

Do you still have Mammoth Melting Sweetpod Pea and Dragon Tongue Garden Bean avail? Will send you an email too.
    Sarah

• margarita10
    11 years ago

Hi,

I have:

Aunt Ruby's German Green Tomato
    Peruvian Purple Ormamental Pepper
    Chocolate Cherry tomato
    Cayenne Pepper
    Lemon Drop Pepper-very hot

If you still have anything left over let me know and I will ship.

Thanks,

margarita10

• craftie2
    11 years ago

If you still have these would like some. I live in Pensacola fl. Cant wait for you email. very new to this. Just let me know what I need to do thank you

Margie
    craftie2@hotmail.com

• elliesfun
    11 years ago

Sending you an email.

Ellie

• olaann
    11 years ago

Sending my SASE!!

• dangercarrie
    11 years ago

Hi there,

I would love to send you an SASE. I should have a variety mexican pepper seeds at the end of this season to send you send you. (I'm in zones 3-5)

• elvimiller
    11 years ago

sending a SASE to you. I am starting out. Thanks!

Elvi Miller

• treasurificgal
    11 years ago

Do you have any left at this point? If so I will send a SASE or SASBE.

• craftie2
    11 years ago

Hi deon
    sending a sase. I am new at gardening so not to picky. It looks like we are neighbors. I live in pensacola fl. thank you

margie

• Charlie
    11 years ago

I just bought a pack of ground cherry seeds. I will only use about 15 of the 25. Would you like to trade for some chinese lattern and tomatillo?

• youngent
    11 years ago

hello Ladebugz,

I would be interested in the following.

Please mail me and let me know if available.
    Cosmos "Sea Shells Blend"
    Chinese Lantern
    White Hardy Hibiscus

Thanks!

• pat44th
    11 years ago

Hi Ladebugz,

I like to trade your Chinese Lantern and Japanese Soyu Burpless Cucumber with my hot pepper.

I have some different type of hot peppers.
    - Thai Bird's eye chili
    - Chili Pequin

Please let me know. Thanks.

• MariaTR
    11 years ago

Hi Deon

Did you ever receive my SASE? It was sent to you on Dec 18 2012.
    Thank you.

• margarita10
    11 years ago

Has anyone received a response to this offer? I sent my seeds in December but no response.

margarita10

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    11 years ago

ladebugz has not posted anywhere on the forums for about 3 months. I think it would be very safe to assume that this offer has been 'over' for some time now, though the OP never posted otherwise.

For those of you who sent your seeds or postage yet received nothing in return, and no reply, I'd suggest you post a review stating the facts at her review thread.

I see she is getting the follow-up replies sent to her email...so there is no 'good' excuse for not posting to this thread that the offer is closed...sigh

Here is a link that might be useful: Post review here