Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
indiana_matt

HAVE: Fresh Wild Persimmon Seeds

indiana_matt
9 years ago

I have fresh persimmon seeds.

They are from the "wild" persimmon trees that I got from the state of Indiana.

You have to have male and female trees for fruit (only female trees produce fruit). You won't know which is which until they are large enough to flower, so if you think you would like to grow them, you need enough room to grow several.

Hardiness Zone:
Wild persimmon grows in zones 6 to 10.

Planting Environment:
Persimmon trees prefer full sun, but they can also survive in part sun. The trees tolerate flooding and drought.

Comments (5)

• NonnaG
    9 years ago

Oooooo! I would love to have some persimmon seeds. What do I need to do?

NonnaG
    Littlefatdink@hotmail.com

• indiana_matt
    Original Author
    9 years ago

NonnaG:

Do you have any seeds or house plant cuttings to trade? How about bulbs?

• katjaqu
    9 years ago

Hi Matt,
    I live in zone 6 (Ky) and would love to have some persimmon seeds. I am new to the seed swap and you are the first person that I have contacted to swap seeds with. I have Clemson Spineless Okra seeds, pickling cucumbers seeds, Blue Miniature Corn seeds, Connecticut Field Pumpkin Seeds, Bee Balm seeds, and other seeds as well as mint plants. Please let me know if we can swap. Thank You.

• katjaqu
    9 years ago

Hi Matt,
    I'm resending this to make sure you have my email
    I live in zone 6 (Ky) and would love to have some persimmon seeds. I am new to the seed swap and you are the first person that I have contacted to swap seeds with. I have Clemson Spineless Okra seeds, pickling cucumbers seeds, Blue Miniature Corn seeds, Connecticut Field Pumpkin Seeds, Bee Balm seeds, and other seeds as well as mint plants. Please let me know if we can swap. Thank You.

• alabamaangel1
    9 years ago

I would love some persimmon seeds! Please check my list to see if I have anything that interests you.

Sponsored