Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mrs_b_in_wy

HAVE: Ornamentals & Veggies

mrs.b_in_wy
9 years ago

2015 will be year three of converting lawn to perennials. We've been focusing on species that provide habitat for birds, bees and butterflies.

My wish list is mainly from the Alplains catalog, but I'm easily tempted :)

'Hope we can trade!

Here is a link that might be useful: Trade List

Comments (6)

• Desirai
    9 years ago

There are a ton of things on your seed list that I want from you..... I do have some of the things on your want list (they are not listed on my exchange profile)

I have to leave for work in about 30 minutes, but when I get home I'll make a list for you of what I have.

I definitely want some Urn Plant seeds!!!

• vaflowernut
    9 years ago

Hi, I'd love to trade for your :

agastache - fragrant carpet
    alium schubertii
    aster alpinus
    geum - blazing sunset

and maybe a few more if you find some things you like on my list. Hope we can trade. Thanks.

• SusanC
    9 years ago

Would love to trade and have sent you an email.

• poppy_power
    9 years ago

I would be interested in a few varieties of your tomato seeds.Sending you a email.

• mrs.b_in_wy
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Thanks so much everyone! I'm sorry about the messages (two that I know about) that got sent to wherever GardenWeb sends them sometimes. I believe I'm caught up now, though. If you sent me a message, and I haven't responded, please post here.

Sorry, too, about the seeds I promised would be in the mail yesterday. I guess in a way they sort of were, but they were still sitting in the outgoing mail tray when I left work last night. Oops, I forgot about Columbus Day :)

Happy gardening everyone!

• mrs.b_in_wy
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Hi poppy_power,

In case our latest round of messages gets lost again, I wanted to let you know I'd love to home some tomatoes with you. Maybe for some of your double hollyhocks?

If you don't receive the e-mail message I sent tonight, perhaps you could post here, and we'll try to figure out another communication avenue.

Thanks very much!

Michelle

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES