Aji lemon or limo

Check my trades list....:)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Heirloom tomatoes .....19 varieties....Peppers too b

Have you tried; http://wintersown.org/wseo1/Free_Seeds.html

HOME
Free Seeds from WinterSown.Org

WinterSown has three seed offers available to the public.

Six Pack SASE ~ Six different sample-size packs will include annuals, perennials, and edibles like veggies, herb and tomato seed. Our choice of seeds but chosen with care so that what you receive will grown and thrive in your area. Your seeds come inside a brochure describing the Winter Sowing Method. This offer requires a SASE (Self Addressed Stamped Envelope) with two first-class stamps. SASE offer is limited to residents of the USA. Non US residents may receive seeds by sending a check for $2.00 USD (US Dollars).

About our seed.
NEW!

The Group Seed Request offer is now open to persons who need to help their family, friends and/or neighbors with a fund-raising plant sale, victory garden or beautification project.

Click here for Six Pack SASE.
Your Choice Tomato SASE ~ You select the varieties you want from our list of tomato seed. This list is large, often near 150 varieties, but each has a description to help you choose. Your seeds come inside an instructional brochure for our easy tomato seed saving method.
Click here for Your Choice Tomato SASE.
Group Seed Request ~ WinterSown helps groups and persons to achieve their goals by providing seed to grow for educational use, fund-raising plant sales, family, community or food bank gardens, and beautification projects. This offer is now open to persons who need to help their family, friends and/or neighbors with a fund-raising plant sale, victory garden or beautification project.
Click here for Group Seed Request

o
RE: WANTED: Heirloom tomatoes .....19 varieties....Peppers too b

Darn, wish I would have known you were looking for some of these. I would have sent them out with the others this am. I have San Marzano, Black Cherry, Jubilee, Big Beef, and the yellow Manzana/Rocoto. Let me know if you're still interested.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here