Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lovesblooms

WANTED: California/Icelandic Poppies, Snapdragons

lovesblooms
10 years ago

If you have a couple hundred Icelandic and/or California poppy seeds in a mix of cheery colors, please take a look at my list!

Also interested in early flowering snapdragons, but don't need nearly as many seeds.

Please check the link to see the colors I mean, and email me!

Thanks so much,

Taqiyyah

Here is a link that might be useful: Icelandic Poppies

Comments (11)

• lovemeflowers
    10 years ago

I found many items on your list that I really would like. I'm not sure I have hundreds but let me check. Will you look at my list and see if I have anything else you might like

• lovesblooms
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Thanks--no worries, I hope to collect some here and there via trade until I have enough. Sent you an email, and thanks.

• mastergarder2003
    10 years ago

thank you for the seed swap, I will sent out the ones you wanted thank you for sending out my request too. Bon.

• lovesblooms
    Original Author
    10 years ago

You're very welcome, Bonnie, so nice to "meet" you, too.

Lovemeflowers, did you receive my email? I can resend or post here if not.

• lovesblooms
    Original Author
    10 years ago

I just updated my list after a couple of trades, so please check again--I'm out of a few things, but still looking for poppies or snapdragons if you have them.

Thanks!

Here is a link that might be useful: My Exchange List

• lovemeflowers
    10 years ago

lovesblooms. It wont let me email you. I got your email but can not respond to it. From your list I like:
    any/all of the black eyed vines
    millet( I really need quite a bit of this if you have it)
    any agastache except the purple/blue
    Sf lemon queen

• lovesblooms
    Original Author
    10 years ago

I'm getting an error whenever I try to go to your member page (Gateway something...).

I still have all but one (sunrise surprise is out) black-eyed susan vine in small quantities except I still have plenty of the susie white-eyed, and I can give you all the millet I have. All the agastache is still available; Apache Sunset, Apricot Sprite, and Tango were all a soft golden/peach/orange/pinky blend in my garden, very pretty. And I still have Lemon Queen, too.

And because the email came from gardenweb and I didn't have a copy sent to me, I don't recall what I picked from your list already, other than the poppies. Can you please refresh my memory?

Thanks for letting me know,

Taqiyyah

This post was edited by lovesblooms on Thu, Nov 21, 13 at 17:36

• valeriepa
    10 years ago

Sent you an email.

• jensyen ( z7 MD )
    10 years ago

I'm sending you an email. Hope we can do a trade.
    I am interested in trading you for your:
    Agastache aurantiaca Apricot Sprite
    Agastache aurantiaca Tango
    Agastache rupestris Apache Sunset
    French Long lavender
    Grass Millet Purple Majesty
    Pepper Numex Joe E. Parker Anaheim Chile hot (red)

• aquawise
    10 years ago

I have Some Iceland poppies! Also have some pale lime green Coneflowers and Snapdragon seeds fusha and yellow. Here is my list if you want to have a look. I have some Heuchera seeds! They do not come true from seed so you could get about any color.

Here is a link that might be useful: Trade list

• blackdiamondgal
    10 years ago

I would like some of your agastaches.I have perennial icelantic poppies and perennial poppies(sunset colors).

Sponsored
Frasure Home Improvements
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Franklin County's Highly Skilled General Contractor