Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Looking for any unique vegetables. I have flower seeds!

Posted by RyanR123 6 (My Page) on
Sun, Nov 18, 12 at 14:20

I usually trade at least 10 seeds or about 25 if they are small, I would like the same amount from you.
I have tons of ziplock (2 by 3 inches) for trade too. I can give 5 zip lock bags for each variety of plant. I prefer large trades to save time and money. I also like to throw in bonuses/suprises, and would appreciate the same (Just request an add-on surprise, and how much we should include)

At the moment, I am interested in trading for vine flowers such as morning glories, etc. I really don't grow flowers anymore, so I am mostly just interested in vegetables. I don't have many vegetables seeds to trade at the moment as my stock is limited due to hurricane Sandy. But to give you an idea of what I am looking, I am looking for unique vegetables/fruits that you wouldn't find in stores as such as unusual tomatoes that are not red, ornamental peppers, etc. I love gourds/pumpkins. I don't need anyone to offer me common varieties such as green California pepper, beefsteak tomatoes, etc. I probably have them. Just only looking for unique, hard to find seeds. Thanks and happy trading!
Flowers:
Dwarf Fairy Candytuft
Blue Ensign Morning Glory
Torch Tithonia
Gazania Sunshine Mix
Marigold
African Daisy
forget me not
petite marigold
crackerjack marigold
Blanket Flower
Lychnis Diamonds and Rubies mix
gypsophila
bachelor button
California Poppy
Alyssum purple
Gaillardia
Larkspur
Nasturtium
Lavatera
Statice
True Lavender
Cardinal Climber
Columbine
Cosmos
Gypsophila
White swan echinacea
Shirley Poppy
Classic Zinnia
Zinnia Thumbelina Mix
Phlox dwarf mixed colors
marigold disco flame
Calendula
zinnia giant flowered mix
Petunia mixed colors (pelleted)
Helichrysum
Sweet pea
cleome rose queen
Centaurea
Celosia Red Velvet
Tricolor Daisy
Impatiens (butterfly mix)
Dianthus
Sensitive Plant
Sweet william
Clarkia
Coleus

Feel free to check out my vegetable seed list on my member page but I may not have a lot left over especially the lettuce seeds.
I haven't updated my list yet, but feel free to ask.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Looking for any unique vegetables. I have flower seeds

Hi, I have lots of unusual tomato varieties...White Queen, Black Sea Man, Peron Sprayless, Indian Stripe, Amazon Chocolate, Brad's Black Heart, Cherokee Purple, Aunt Anna, White Tomesol, Black Krim, Nature's Riddle, Ivory White Pear, Japanese Black Trifele, Gary O' Sena, and San Marzano.
Pepper-wise, I have Sheepnose Pimentos, Jimmy Nardello.
I'd love to swap for some of your flowers, if you're interested.

o

Take a look at my trade list and see if there is anything you would like. I am interested in your thumbelina zinna's and the white swan echinachea and the red velvet celosia.
Let me know if you see anything. Also,legallyheidi, I would be interested in trading with you too. Take a peek at my trade list and see if there's anything you would like and let me know if you wanna trade too.

o

Kimnkell: Nice list! What are you interested in?

o

legallyheidi, I am interested in these seeds on your trade list.
Jimmy Nardello Pepper
Brad's Black Heart Tomato
White Queen Tomato
Black Sea Man Tomato
Balck Krim Tomato

Let me know if you see anything you would like to trade for on my list.

o

Hi - I have heirloom tomatoes and morning glories and would like to trade for your white swan, gaillardia and dianthus/sweet william. Could I send you my list? Doreen.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here