Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
flowersnhens

HAVE: Several types of Veggie Seeds

flowersnhens
10 years ago

I have lots of seeds to trade.
Heirloom tomatos (san marzano, Black Prince, Cherokiee Purple, Hawaiian beefsteak, Rutgers and Taxi )

Peppers hot and sweet (california wonder, Cayenne, Pepperoncini)
Artichoke (imperial)
Kakai Pumpkin (produces the hulless green pepita seed)
Ground Cherries (Aunt Mollie, Heirloom)

Butternut squash (waltham)
Scarlet Runner Bean
Lemon Basil
Heliotrope (blue marine)
Ford hook swiss chard
Ruby Red Swiss chard
Zinnia (benary giant Mix)

I am also looking for Polish LInguisa Tomato,Pink Brandywine, Kelloggs breakfast, Matts Wild Cherry Tomato.

Comments (12)

• plant-one-on-me
    10 years ago

Unfortunately I do not have the tomatoes you are looking for but would love the pumpkin seeds. I looked at your member page but you do not have a list there. Is there anything you would like to trade for besides the tomatoes. Please let me know. Thanks

• flowersnhens
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Hello there ! Thanks for the response ! =)

I need to add that list to my member page. Sorry. =) Okay so I am looking for Rainbow Swiss Chard, Malabar Spinach, Dinosaur Kale, Hot Pepper seeds such as Hungarian Wax, or Serrano, Pablano, etc..,also "Winter Density" or Adriana Lettuce.

How do the Black Cherry tomatoes taste? and what is their growth habit? I am looking for a good tasting heirloom, and also something that will be good in sauce as well helps. =)

• lightworld
    10 years ago

Hi,
    I have the rainbow swiss chard and several types of tomatos - but the tomatos are older seed so germination may not be great... interested in the pepita and the heliotrope.

i also have loofa and hibiscus (the kind you make tea from the sepals) seed if you're interested.

• lightworld
    10 years ago

sorry, posted twice by accident & can't remove ;)

This post was edited by lightworld on Tue, Nov 19, 13 at 14:32

• flowersnhens
    Original Author
    10 years ago

HI there, Its okay. I do apologize I had to update my page as I do not have the Heliotrope anymore. Sorry about that. I am getting low on the Kakai as well, but how many would you like?

• Dani74
    10 years ago

check out my list and see if there may be anything that you would like to trade for some scarlet wonder beans. I have loads of tomatos but not the ones you are looking for unfortunately.

• flowersnhens
    Original Author
    10 years ago

How does the Blue Jade Corn taste? and how big are the ears? Do they really produce up to six per stock? I was just researching it.

• flowersnhens
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Dani74:

I didn't see any tomato seeds on your trade list. What kind do you have? I am happy to send the scarlet runner bean.

• lightworld
    10 years ago

sorry i didn't realize i was getting all the replies sent to my email except the first one which was to me! so erhaps we can trade another time next year for the heliotrope, thankx anyhow, don't really need.want the kakai actually squashes don't do well for me ;)

• hattichranch
    10 years ago

I would love some of the Kakai Pumpkin seeds if you still have any left. I know they're popular and hard to find so I was thrilled to see that someone had some.

I have Pink Brandywine and Serrano seeds. What other hot peppers are you looking for ? I have some orange habanero seeds as well if you're interested.

Thanks !

• cathi
    10 years ago

Good day,

Happy holiday. I'm interested in the Artichoke please.

http://members.gardenweb.com/members/exch/cathi

• flowersnhens
    Original Author
    10 years ago

HI there, Cathi ! I am sending you an email. I would be interested in some tomato and pepper seeds. =)

Sponsored
HEMAX Construction Services & Landscaping, LLC
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars34 Reviews
Innovative & Creative Landscape Contractors Servicing VA