Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
blrhudugi

wanted: thank you

blrhudugi
10 years ago

I am unable to post the thank yous for all the trades I received. Can you please help me with that.

In the meantime, let me post my experience so far -
1. This forum has been great, I got so much info which I would have had to wade through many books to compile.
2. I specifically received advice from a few folks directly to me, which is really appreciated.
3. Regarding the trades - (not really trade, but all SASE, since I am a new gardener and don't have anything yet to trade. Would like to thank the following folks for your generous offers and the many varieties of seeds I received.
a. BeesNeeds - had posted the newbie offer of 3 types of seeds, and sent me all the types of seeds I had requested. Thanks again.
b. AlabamaAngel1 - also sent me a very generous package, thank you too.
HillyBillyGirl2 - the pepper collection is amazing, and I will really appreciate it (I love peppers). Thanks.
c. Rollinrockell - in spite of being busy with a move and school, has been following up with me to get this flowing. Really appreciate it.

I have a few other offers from LittleHomeSteader, Fearadyn and Aquawise - I want to thank the 3 of you in advance.

I will figure out the thank you posting soon (I hope).

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Ramos Timber
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Westerville's Top Craftsman & Exceptional Quality Tile & Stone