Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
hattichranch

WANTED: G.White, G.Belgium, Green Doctors and Zapotec Pleated

hattichranch
10 years ago

Interested in trading for the following tomatoes ...

Great White, Zapotec Pleated Pink, Giant Belgium, and either Green Doctors or Green Doctors Frosted.

Check out my trade list if you're interested. I have lots more seeds than are on my trade list (I'm in the process of updating it) so don't hesitate to ask for something that's not listed in return. Chances are , I might have it.

Thanks for looking !

Comments (5)

• ddkcat
    10 years ago

Hi - I have g. white [as well as other; could send you my list] Would you have any flowers to trade? Doreen.

• hattichranch
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Hi Doreen,

Thanks for the reply. I think I saw your post offering Great White a week or so ago and sent you a message but I didnt hear back. It seems that the email service through gardenweb was not working correctly for lots of users at that time so its very possible that you didn't recieve it.

I do have TONS of flowers for trade. A huge selection of marigolds, zinnias, morning glory, alyssum, sunflowers, coneflowers, rudbeckia, scabiosa, sweet peas, shasta daisies, lupine, etc. Doo much to list in a post. I'm currently going through and cataloguing everything at the moment. I'd love to see your list and I'm happy to send you mine as well to see if we have multiple seeds to swap.

Thanks again for the reply and I'm looking forward to hopefully setting up a swap !

• hattichranch
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Hi Doreen,

Thanks for the reply. I think I saw your post offering Great White a week or so ago and sent you a message but I didnt hear back. It seems that the email service through gardenweb was not working correctly for lots of users at that time so its very possible that you didn't recieve it.

I do have TONS of flowers for trade. A huge selection of marigolds, zinnias, morning glory, alyssum, sunflowers, coneflowers, rudbeckia, scabiosa, sweet peas, shasta daisies, lupine, etc. Doo much to list in a post. I'm currently going through and cataloguing everything at the moment. I'd love to see your list and I'm happy to send you mine as well to see if we have multiple seeds to swap.

Thanks again for the reply and I'm looking forward to hopefully setting up a swap !

• hattichranch
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Hi Doreen,

• hattichranch
    Original Author
    10 years ago

No clue why that commet loaded posted so many time. Sorry.

This post was edited by hattichranch on Tue, Dec 3, 13 at 1:41