Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
wally_1936

have: confederate rose hibiscus and or caster beanseeds sase

wally_1936
11 years ago

Sorry about using the wrong messages to post I just did not look at the Wanted and Have to Trade. Looks like they need one more choice Free for postage or SASE would do.
Confederate Rose Hibiscus, doubles, they start out light pink and get darker the next day. Caster beans are the ones with redish-to-green leaves with tiny blooms that produce barrow shpped pods that turn to a rough pod before exploding to broadcast their seeds. Also Beauty Berry seeds All are easy starters.

Seeds were harvested this year.

Paul

Comments (24)

• wally_1936
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Rather than emailing me and giving me your name which I do not know how to find, please post a short note here. That is unless someone knows how to search by a name.

Thank you

Paul

• divahethr
    11 years ago

I'm heather that emailed you
    thanks

• Kelli9699
    11 years ago

I would love some of both. I would be happy to send a SASE. Please let me know. Thank you.

Kelli

• lysa39
    11 years ago

I would love all three please.
    Thank you very much
    lisa

• lysa39
    11 years ago

I would love all three please.
    Thank you very much
    lisa

• Textea
    11 years ago

I sent you and E-mail hope you recived it.

• wally_1936
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Sorry about not getting back with you. I finally found out how to provide enough information by way of emails. If you click on (My Page) then (Find my List) then copy and paste I will be able to see your information. I should have plenty of seeds as least so far. Please send me an email so we can have a better contact. Hopefully I have send an email to everyone. I will fill orders as long as I still have more seeds. My Confederate Rose Hibiscus, Beauty berry and caste bean are still producing seeds, just as long as we do not have a freeze.
    Thank You
    Paul

• craftie2
    11 years ago

I would love both just let me know what i need to do thank you

margie
    craftie2@hotmail.com

• graanieb
    11 years ago

Hi Paul, I'd like to trade for your Confederate Rose and Beauty Berry, if you take a look at my page and let me know of your wants.
    btw, my Confederate Rose- double pink - had bunch of blooms but only 1 seed pod, why would that be? Single pink made bunch of seeds.
    thanks
    Bea

• wally_1936
    Original Author
    11 years ago

craftie2 you need to click on (My Page) on your post and add your email address there. Should have enough seeds.
    I have found that the only time the Confederate Rose Hibiscus puts on seed pods in mostly after it stops blooming and they never come from the blooms, they put on their pods without any blooms.

Paul

• wally_1936
    Original Author
    11 years ago

margie, your seeds will be on their way soon. Paul

• Rachelle
    11 years ago

Wally, I am interested in all three if you have any left. Thank you!
    Rachelle

If yes, please let me know how much postage I should send.

• alwazeroom4more
    11 years ago

interested in Confederate Rose & Caster beans if you still have them...>Thanks

• wally_1936
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Please hold off as my plants seeds may not ripen before a frost-freeze kills the pods. If they are able to mature than again I will have more seeds.

Thank you for your patience, never expected this many requests.
    Paul

• Sharlenea
    11 years ago

If you have any seeds left I would love some. These are favorites of mine.

• helenb1949
    11 years ago

Would love both if you have any left, Just starting out trading to expand what I have and this would be a nice addition.

• avonlady1180
    11 years ago

I would love all three please. Thanks.
    Kristy

• Brooke22
    11 years ago

I can mail a SASE if you have any beautyberry left.

• craftie2
    11 years ago

If you still hae these I would like some.Just let me know what I need to do. thank you

margie

• rhodes145
    11 years ago

Hi, I just started with this and would love to participate
    with all three types -- beautiful plants!

My email is listed,

Many thanks
    Barbara

• rhodes145
    11 years ago

Hi, I just started with this and would love to participate
    with all three types -- beautiful plants!

Here's my email address: rhodes521@hotmail.com

Many thanks
    Barbara

• wally_1936
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Looks like everyone needs to hold off as I am about out of seeds. Hope to have more come next fall-winter. I will try to save more next time. I did not think there would be such a request for these seeds.

Paul

• MariaTR
    11 years ago

Do you still have cuttings for the confederate rose hibiscus?

Thank you.

• wally_1936
    Original Author
    11 years ago

I do not know why this message has popped up here as this is an old message and I am not able to provide any Confederate Rose Hibiscus or Beauty berry seeds until next fall. Caster bean seeds should start producing later during the summer months. So I do not have any seeds until then.
    Paul